Friendly Reminder: Russ-Related Threads Belong In The NFL Nation Forum

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's dot net, people will still be complaining about the guy after he retires. Like the stupid song says: Let it go

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Does that mean it's too early to start discussing our 2025 matchup with them?

Isn't it 2026?

The way I've understood it is that the NFC West gets the other three NFC divisions in a three-year rotation and the four AFC divisions in a four-year rotation. So the next time the NFC West gets the AFC West should be 2026.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Isn't it 2026?

The way I've understood it is that the NFC West gets the other three NFC divisions in a three-year rotation and the four AFC divisions in a four-year rotation. So the next time the NFC West gets the AFC West should be 2026.

Yes, but that would have meant actually thinking about it before posting, and since it was meant as a joke, I didn't really worry about accuracy

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Yes, but that would have meant actually thinking about it before posting, and since it was meant as a joke, I didn't really worry about accuracy

I actually thought I might have misunderstood the scheduling, and that the Broncos may have actually been expected to play the Seahawks in 2025, because I've seen a few others here on .NET say it was going to be three more years.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
To be fair, Russ' performance this year very much affects our draft position.

Thank you for bringing that up. If a thread is relevant about the Seahawks yet it involves Russ, that is perfectly fine. I am talking about threads where Russ is the main topic and not directly related to the Seahawks. Such as, "Haha, look how bad Russ is sucking!!"

I know you get that, but it's worth pointing the clarification out to others.

Reactions: Rat

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Thank you for bringing that up. If a thread is relevant about the Seahawks yet it involves Russ, that is perfectly fine. I am talking about threads where Russ is the main topic and not directly related to the Seahawks. Such as, "Haha, look how bad Russ is sucking!!"

I know you get that, but it's worth pointing the clarification out to others.
Maybe somebody can start a Russell Wilson thread down there. We've got other stuff to talk about up here!