Wilson looking fatter than Poona

OP
OP
H

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Clark nailed it by stating the obvious. Russ is elite yes, but is he one of the all time greats? No he isn’t. He can get back to that if he stays on script and plays within the system. We need him to hit the open receivers or scramble for yards not tack a sack due to the inability to quickly process the coverages. He hasn’t been doing either for quite some time now. Seeing him chunky at the pro bowl was disheartening.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":tqyqbuvo said:
I wish I was that "fat" :mrgreen:

Ha! Really...I've lost 35 pounds over the last year but I have another 30+ to go so I am nobody to talk but even before seeing this thread when I saw video of him during Pro Bowl practice the first thing that came to mind was that he looked pretty thick...Not fat per se, but could stand to get more lean, especially with age. I remember he bulked up years ago with the claim to help him better take the abuse of getting hit but that back fired. He looks to be a solid 15 over his ideal weight IMO. Nothing a couple months of proper training and nutrition couldn't take care of. Something he has been well versed in over the majority of his career.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Keep it rollin. I lost 80 back in 2013 and have kept it off for the most part. But, I'm right about where you are now, gotta' drop about 30. With spring coming up, it's a lot easier to get motivated to get out and hike, run, do half half marathon's etc.
He def. seems to put on a little in the off season. But come first snap, he's good to go. This isn't his first rodeo, and he certainly isn't the only player who puts on a few in the off season.
I find the whole thing hilarious. Couch warriors talking junk about an athlete. I'd like to see him drop 20 and get more lean so he can run a lot more.