Wilson looking fatter than Poona

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
At the pro bowl. He’s at the age where it’s harder to shed the belly fat and call me blind but his mobility was off all season long. Trading him to a shit team like the Giants for a bunch of picks is looking better by the day

balakoth

Reaction score
I wouldn't even inhale whatever it is you are smoking.. geesh lol.. Fatter this guy haha

Jville

Reaction score
:177692:

Poona isn't fat.

Poona is stout.

xray

Reaction score
Smellyman":2fpnd1ta said:
needs to pull a Brady and get in shape again.

3A2F2Fiytimgcom2Fvi2F pUzJKpSIBc2Fhqdefault
^
I bet soulfish has that poster ; and probably the limited signed edition . :D

sutz

Reaction score
xray":hu1holn2 said:
Smellyman":hu1holn2 said:
needs to pull a Brady and get in shape again.

3A2F2Fiytimgcom2Fvi2F pUzJKpSIBc2Fhqdefault
^
I bet soulfish has that poster ; and probably the limited signed edition . :D
I hope he has it laminated to protect it from the ... uh....stains. :twisted:

Elemas

Reaction score
You 12 sandwich, Doritos and Cheetos eating, 3 chins, tittys on your back, beer guzzling, cholesterol artery, dicky doo having armchair quarterbacks are now talking about Russ being fat?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
GemCity":1k4d2qul said:
You 12 sandwich, Doritos and Cheetos eating, 3 chins, tittys on your back, beer guzzling, cholesterol artery, dicky doo having armchair quarterbacks are now talking about Russ being fat?

Only titties on my back are yo mommas 8)

Just kidding, fair enough point

I wish Russ was still tiny and fast, but he probably needs to keep thicker to avoid injury.

Elemas

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":otdb5dcg said:
GemCity":otdb5dcg said:

I wish Russ was still tiny and fast, but he probably needs to keep thicker to avoid injury.

Haha!

Just joking with my post as well. He certainly looks a bit heavier than normal.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yawn.....
Posters of NFL players? No thx. But I'm sure xray's knees hurt from gobbing on Rodgers and Brady. Don't forget your napkin......

Smellyman

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":2kx41jy8 said:
GemCity":2kx41jy8 said:

LOL

but not really a fair point, I have never had to run from 280 pound DEs at my IT job. If I did I would be ripped, well not true I'd be dead, but you know what i mean.

You know how somebody RWs size avoids injury? running away from those dudes. Being fat and slow and a sitting target is much worse than getting out of the way.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Fat is quite an exaggeration. But, I would like to see him slim down and get the running threat back as part of his game. He is a better overall weapon and QB with the threat of the run. He looked plenty fast when he scored that TD vs. the Niners. That all being said, season starts in September, he'll be ready to roll like everyone else.

Elemas

Reaction score
Smellyman":2olku84c said:
Maelstrom787":2olku84c said:
GemCity":2olku84c said:

LOL

but not really a fair point, I have never had to run from 280 pound DEs at my IT job. If I did I would be ripped, well not true I'd be dead, but you know what i mean.

You know how somebody RWs size avoids injury? running away from those dudes. Being fat and slow and a sitting target is much worse than getting out of the way.

No doubt. I never played football at a high level (I played basketball in college). It’s hard to imagine being out there with these 275lb+ guys that can run like the wind.

My 9 year old sometimes trains with Derrion Howard (mostly with his dad but “Big D” shows up sometimes). Derrion played DT for WVU. 6’0, 302. Dudes back is the width of a doorway. Amazingly enough, he doesn’t look fat at all…

The first time I saw him teaching a cone drill, my jaw dropped. This guy is a few years removed from playing and his agility and speed is still off the charts.

He ended up with a heart condition that prevented him from continuing on although he worked out for AZ. Anyways, yah…these guys are monsters.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
This freaking place.... Nothing like health advice from a bunch of out of shape dudes... This is gold.

Rat

Reaction score
How do some of you how fat posters on here are? Did I not receive a copy of the .Net Yearbook?