Wilson is overrated

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
seahawksny":3ak6d0we said:
Northwest Seahawk":3ak6d0we said:
It's the truth and I feel better now.

Give brady, rodgers, manning or anyone, Wilson's o line, and THEN make that call.

Rodgers and Brady would be completely fine behind this line.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1ylghrj4 said:
SalishHawkFan":1ylghrj4 said:
91.4 rating is not a bad day.

It's a bad day when you sack yourself so as to not hurt your stats.

I can definitely live with him scrambling and keeping plays alive. What I can't accept is downing yourself 1-yard behind the LOS when you have every opportunity to toss it out of bounds. Refusing to throw in absolutely must-throw situations. I will take a lower completion % if it means less unnecessary negative plays.

Are you talking about the sack in the first half?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lobohawk":1jpqvmmr said:
Is there an ignore button?
Yeah there is. Just list the user under "foes" and you won't see their post, in the settings, PM me if you get stuck.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1s47wnv8 said:
seahawksny":1s47wnv8 said:
Northwest Seahawk":1s47wnv8 said:

Give brady, rodgers, manning or anyone, Wilson's o line, and THEN make that call.

Um...... NO!
The combo platter of this O-line and the mental midget that calls the offensive plays would get those 2 killed.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":1dggg4al said:
WILSON IS OVERRATED. It's the truth and I feel better now.

So is your opinion. Lets blame any loss on one person. Happens every game we lose. Blah blah blah.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":k4ufuje5 said:

And your are wrong. Did you not see him last week when he basically won the game for the Hawks. Banwagons fans suck have made this place unbearable sometimes.

bingotown

Reaction score
I don't think he is overrated. He is exceptional at avoiding the rush when it's one or two. Once he stays in the pocket he panics. Once you see his feet go up and down quick in one spot and his head move quickly left and right bad things are coming.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
OL played well today. We started well, and our offense looked pretty decent for the most part. Defense started slow with some blown coverages but then did better. Green is just much better than williams, and beat him consistently.

Our biggest issue was we played like we won it starting at the 4th qtr. We took our feet off the gas pedal on offense, and let them make completions on defense, but tried to keep it small gains. We looked scared the whole 4th qtr. Even when we were up 17, when they came out on that first drive in the 4th, I had a bad feeling we were going to let them win. They should have learned their lesson last week but didn't. I blame bevel 1st, defense second (20 unanswered points to lose the game, 17 of them in the 4th), and a team wide eli pouty face attitude to give it to the bengals. We have to stay the hunters or we will be the hunted. Stay aggresive.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":35srs4rn said:
Hasselbeck":35srs4rn said:
seahawksny":35srs4rn said:
Northwest Seahawk":35srs4rn said:

Um...... NO!
The combo platter of this O-line and the mental midget that calls the offensive plays would get those 2 killed.

Strongly disagree. Rodgers and Brady would still release the ball quickly and be able to do a lot of things in the passing game we can't even ask Russell to do now.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
TorontoHawk":2v822hoo said:
Northwest Seahawk":2v822hoo said:

And your are wrong. Did you not see him last week when he basically won the game for the Hawks. Banwagons fans suck have made this place unbearable sometimes.

He also nearly lost it for them too.

Saying he's overrated is a stretch, but bringing up flaws in his game doesn't mean he's a bandwagoner.

chris98251

Reaction score
They need a pocket to step up and release in, our problem is the inside push that happens, they would get killed. As far as run blocking Rawls cutting ability made them look better then they are, he cuts and goes two holes over and not necessarily where the play is designed to go initially.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
In OT he had decent protection and an almost immediately open Lockett. Instead of side stepping or moving up in the pocket, he tucked it to scramble before getting walled off. By the time he made the throw it was too late. That stuff has to go because Rodgers, Manning, Brady don't miss that read. (Especially since Brady has the other team's play sheet beforehand.)

djb28

Reaction score
hawkporvida":2wyouf9x said:
wilson true colors are showing NO leadership only a game manger .... If he was a an elite he would tell bevell let ma call my plays or he would check off the worthless plays that dont work... Get ready to see the true over rated Wilson flop and blame the defense ... Lol and he wanted 25 million a year what a joke

Why would Bevell let his Ma call the plays?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2wttsd9c said:
In OT he had decent protection and an almost immediately open Lockett. Instead of side stepping or moving up in the pocket, he tucked it to scramble before getting walled off. By the time he made the throw it was too late. That stuff has to go because Rodgers, Manning, Brady don't miss that read. (Especially since Brady has the other team's play sheet beforehand.)

In OT he may have been as bad as has ever been.....last years NFCCG first 58 minutes not withstanding.

He literally is only effective these days on broken plays. Can't live on those forever.

northseahawk

Reaction score
To hell with you troll, clown, etc for expressing your opinion here. How dare you! Don't you know RW is the greatest of all? It bevells, it's the oline, it's the recievers, it's the head coach, it's cable, it's the defenses fault. Can't ever be our dear wilsons fault you troll! :sarcasm_off:

Laloosh

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1s6awkha said:
SalishHawkFan":1s6awkha said:
91.4 rating is not a bad day.

It's a bad day when you sack yourself so as to not hurt your stats.

I can definitely live with him scrambling and keeping plays alive. What I can't accept is downing yourself 1-yard behind the LOS when you have every opportunity to toss it out of bounds. Refusing to throw in absolutely must-throw situations. I will take a lower completion % if it means less unnecessary negative plays.
I got the impression he was looking for the pass the entire time. lost a yard but didn't give up on the play. He has done it before but I thought this instance today was less egregious.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3pt7vakv said:
seahawksny":3pt7vakv said:
Northwest Seahawk":3pt7vakv said:

No, they would not.
Where are you guys coming up with these off the wall claims, that you KNOW cannot be proven?........Never mind, I just answered my own question......You can make any wild haired claim that you want, KNOWING it's a bogus statement. :th2thumbs: