Wilson being passive-aggressive holding ELITE Seahawks back?

Throwdown

Reaction score
rcaido":3kov78wj said:
Lets be real. The only reason this guy has a problem and most other african-american haters is that Wilson is not black enough...That and he married Ciara.

I have always agreed with what Barkley said about Wilson not being black enough.

“We as black people are never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you are black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life from other black people,” Barkley said in a CBS Philly radio interview on “Afternoons with Anthony Gargano and Rob Ellis.”

Barkley wasn’t finished.

“For some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you’re not a thug or an idiot, you’re not black enough. If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don’t break the law, you’re not a good black person. It’s a dirty, dark secret in the black community.

Relax, dudes always given Russ his due props. Taking this angle tells a lot about you tho.

Russ’ passive aggressive nature is off putting to a lot of folks.

John63

Reaction score
This is some great fiction in this forum, I bet it could win an award for the best fiction.

W

Welshers

John63":2r3c68fn said:
This is some great fiction in this forum, I bet it could win an award for the best fiction.
John to the rescue!

Hey, does anyone know if Russel Wilson has any good friends or relatives with the first named John and born in the year 1963? That would make a lot of sense...

John63

Reaction score
Welshers":36mt5xv2 said:
John63":36mt5xv2 said:
John to the rescue!

Hey, does anyone know if Russel Wilson has any good friends or relatives with the first named John and born in the year 1963? That would make a lot of sense...

It's amazing how when you don't agree with those who are really passive-aggressive they try to belittle or attack you. Guess when you don't have the facts you attack. Very authoritarian of you.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Welshers":1hizfrml said:
John63":1hizfrml said:
John to the rescue!

You going there? Really?
So, John should do what, $#itcan his fandom for RW and join in on the UNNECESSARY dog pile?
Maybe he's locked onto the notion that Russell Wilson is the best Quarterback that the Seahawks has ever had (and he is) & won't 'sell out' on his beliefs or principles.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And it still comes down to one question: Why does anyone honesty care if he's at the game sitting next to the commish? How is it impacting your life? Why so obsessed with every last thing he does? To the point that EVERY time he does ANYTHING, it somehow means something negative.

Think what you want, create in your mind what you want.
He could stay, he could be gone, let this sh** play out a little......

xray

Reaction score
These Wilson chats are sooooo boring . Why would anybody care who Wilson gives lap dances to ?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
xray":29hjty28 said:
These Wilson chats are sooooo boring . Why would anybody care who Wilson gives lap dances to ?
ABSOLUTELY, & why BOTHER POSTING just to be a plick about someone being an unapologetic Russell Wilson Fan, eh?

W

Welshers

John63":2aktjir7 said:
Welshers":2aktjir7 said:
John63":2aktjir7 said:
John to the rescue!

It's amazing how when you don't agree with those who are really passive-aggressive they try to belittle or attack you. Guess when you don't have the facts you attack. Very authoritarian of you.
Hey I was just kidding around, I'm actually a Wilson supporter too. Just joshing you in good faith!!