Will you be a different type of fan now?

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses guys. The "serenity" Aros mentioned is kind of what I was driving at in my initial post.....still incredibly passionate though. That won't change until I die.

warden

Reaction score
I will be no different. I will support and love this team in good times and hard times just like I have for the last 38 years.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Instead of hoping my team can win the Super Bowl, I will now have the knowledge that my team CAN win the Super Bowl. That makes a big difference for me.

Barthawk

Reaction score
JonRud":1oj1796u said:
For me I was just so desperate for one Lombardi trophy. I always said my insanity, depression over losses and thinking about the Hawks 80% of my waking hours during the season would change if we ever won one. And for a long time I really believed I would not see it in my lifetime.

I think now that we are Champions forever and it can't be taken back I am going to change. No doubt I will still be going nuts during all the games, but that feeling of 'I would do anything just to know the Seahawks have won a Super Bowl and I can crow about it the rest of my life' is now in the past and I think I can just enjoy whatever happens next wihout it affecting my life as much.

Well said Jon- I will still be as rabid, stressed as ever on gameday, but sleeping will be much easier thinking about that wonderful day in NJ on 2-2-14.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Nah, I'm still obsessed with everything Seahawks.

Might have to wait til the season starts to see if I can actually watch a game with other people without wanting to put hands on someone.

travlinhawk

Reaction score
Still a diehard like most others but I have to admit I will be more relaxed and wound a lot less tightly next season. I think if I can get over the poor reffing it will be a major step forward for me. This year we have overcome most of the bad calls so I think the team has made that easier already. Looking forward to greatness.