Wild Card Injury Reports (UPDATED 1/8)

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Marshawn Lynch, Kam Chancellor, Russell Okung, J.R. Sweezy, Jeremy Lane, and Jordan Hill have all returned to full participation in practice. Luke Willson was the only player held out on Thursday.

FD9ov4l

UPDATE: Marshawn is listed as questionable after being limited in practice all week. Willson is the only player for the Seahawks listed as out for the game. Linval Joseph is listed an "N/A" for the Vikings, but I believe he practiced on Friday and is probable to play.

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
nIdahoSeahawk":1spyj5wk said:
Good news! However, what's the deal with Lockett? Bennett will play, the toe hasn't kept him from playing yet.

Lockett has been rested in practice a few times this season with a hip issue. We will find out tomorrow how serious it is.

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Here was Minnesota's injury report:
1WOKHeH

Peterson sat out, as expected, while Joseph returned to practice. Carroll said they are preparing as though Joseph will play.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Kam's ass must feel better now.
:laugh:

Hawks46

Reaction score
Peterson will be playing, but I don't see how he'll be 100%. I can't see how a stiff/sore back is going to feel ok in 0 degree weather.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1tl532zs said:
Will they be flying out Friday afternoon?

That was what PC said about the Arizona game. They dont want to change the schedule just because it is a regular season game or a playoffs game. Always go 1-0. Keep the standard. So I think they fly out today. It was in his presser last week.

Not been watching pressers that much due to the scratchy disjointed video. If they would get better, I would.