Why wouldn't you go to the SB?

djTOY2000

Reaction score
FREE ticket, yes, i would go...

to purchase a ticket, if i wasn't committed to moving to AZ the day after the superbowl, i would be in NY right now.... it's been killing me knowing that i have an extra $2500 sitting in my hand this whole week... trying to keep calm

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
Hey first of all some people in NJ are real fans been one for 30 yrs second I got a free ticket my buddy from work bought them when they were 1000 each we are behind the Seahawks bench 2 level but they will hear me I'm very vocal during games fox better have 6 second delay I have a mouth like a sailor winning or losing those field mics are in trouble .....go hawks!!!!!

Boiler

Reaction score
kmeleon":btqylysc said:
Boiler,

I'm in the mix for a ticket, I'm local only 1.5 hrs away but have friends who all bought their tickets together so if I get a ticket I'm riding with them. It certainly opens up the chances of getting a ticket when you have two people but I'm really dependent on the prices nose diving. I don't mind spending $1200 but I want good seats for that price, and I'll probably get them for that price Sunday morning if I hold out.

Kmeleon, I sent you a PM.

TruHammer07

Reaction score
I absolutely would have gone but my idiot tenants caused so much damage to my condo I needed to pay a high deductible ... damn my shitty luck.

Latest posts