Why not us?

Elemas

Reaction score
I don’t think we’re what he’s looking for in an offense. We’re definitely not giving Houston what Carolina is likely to offer.

Nothing more to see here.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
GemCity":o3owv7ga said:
I don’t think we’re what he’s looking for in an offense. We’re definitely not giving Houston what Carolina is likely to offer.

EXCEPT, Watson would have to sign off on his 'No Trade Clause' like Wilson did, to be going to one of those other two clubs.
I believe he's going to go where HE wants to go. :vodka:

Elemas

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1vxka9n2 said:
GemCity":1vxka9n2 said:

EXCEPT, Watson would have to sign off on his 'No Trade Clause' like Wilson did, to be going to one of those other two clubs.

Totally agree. Isn’t Watson originally from the south? Maybe went to school at Clemson?

Yah…my bets on Carolina. Is yours on him coming here?

acer1240

Reaction score
Aros":2i1z0vy2 said:
If any of you think Watson wouldn't give us a chance to be relevant again and likely be a perennial playoff team once again you are mad. Watson has the ability to keep us in the 10+ win range for years to come. If that sounds terrible to you by all means let's look elsewhere.

Yup. He can actually throw 8 yards down the middle as well.

His legal situation is unfortunate, but I never let 22 noes get in my way.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
GemCity":3syz7a4z said:
scutterhawk":3syz7a4z said:
GemCity":3syz7a4z said:

Totally agree. Isn’t Watson originally from the south? Maybe went to school at Clemson?

Here?, Can't say for sure, but what I do know, is that where a Quarterback is raised, doesn't dictate where he winds up playing in the NFL.
I also know that Wilson wasn't from the Northwest, Brady wasn't from the Northeast, nor was Rodgers from Green Bay Wisconsin.
AND I'm also pretty sure that the Texans are going to have to dampen their expectations for the Kings Ransome that they THINK that they are going to get in a Watson trade too.

Elemas

Reaction score
scutterhawk":5szpv3ug said:
GemCity":5szpv3ug said:
scutterhawk":5szpv3ug said:
GemCity":5szpv3ug said:

Here?, Can't say for sure, but what I do know, is that where a Quarterback is raised, doesn't dictate where he winds up playing in the NFL.
I also know that Wilson wasn't from the Northwest, Brady wasn't from the Northeast, nor was Rodgers from Green Bay Wisconsin.
AND I'm also pretty sure that the Texans are going to have to dampen their expectations for the Kings Ransome that they THINK that they are going to get in a Watson trade too.

How about NO? Not here…and that’s just fine by me.

Elemas

Reaction score
GemCity":1yakvtwy said:
scutterhawk":1yakvtwy said:
GemCity":1yakvtwy said:

What was that?

https://www.si.com/nfl/seahawks/news/se ... aun-watson