WHY NOT GO TO THE END ZONE 3 TIMES.

stang233

Reaction score
We had that game won. 16 seconds 3 chances in the endzone and they throw a pass 4 yards and give us only one chance. Idiot's idiots idiots.... between the refs and that ugh.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Wilson throwing over the middle with no timeouts and less than 20 seconds was bad.

I mean, why try to throw to the 6'7" TE? That would make too much sense.

calinator

Reaction score
A quick out wouldn't have been so bad atleast gives them 2 shots. Graham up the seam or on the fade but nope way too logical.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Good point, but I'm sure they had endzone routes on all of those that just didn't open up. Pass was just a lil too high and inside on the last throw. Lesson: How about putting together a drive before the last minute of every friggin game. It seems to work for other teams to have some offense in the other 59 minutes.

hawk45

Reaction score
That last drive was one nice play to Baldwin then a bunch of WTF clock management and plays over the middle. They bled 20 or 30 off the clock for no good reason leaving them with the ever popular jump ball to kearse in the back of the end zone. Except for the play to Baldwin, boo.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Agreed. Dumping off to Prosise there was unbelievably stupid. Went from having time for 3 shots into the end zone to barely having time for 1 shot from just barely closer. If that was a Bevell playcall, it highlights how bad of an OC he is and is an indefensible playcall for him to make. If that was not the playcall but just a Wilson decision, that is totally unacceptable to see from a 5th year supposed star QB. Idiot decision, whether it was Bevell or Wilson. This offense is an embarrassment.

Willyeye

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":tpstwso7 said:
Agreed. Dumping off to Prosise there was unbelievably stupid. Went from having time for 3 shots into the end zone to barely having time for 1 shot from just barely closer. If that was a Bevell playcall, it highlights how bad of an OC he is and is an indefensible playcall for him to make. If that was not the playcall but just a Wilson decision, that is totally unacceptable to see from a 5th year supposed star QB. Idiot decision, whether it was Bevell or Wilson. This offense is an embarrassment.

I mean, when it comes to football smarts, I'm an idiot. But even I told my son not to worry. They still have time for 3 passes into the end zone. They'll get the TD. Then, it's like they wanted to make me look stupid and they throw the ball 5 yards up the middle. I call idiotic time management and I don't even know what I'm doing.

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
There hasn't been a lot of these types of situations for SEA and Wilson, this was a lack of experience by the QB and the playcalling as well. If you learn from these mistakes and don't repeat them, SEA will be fine in the long run.

The key is not Jimmy Graham, he's poorly used by Bevell....split him wide and create a mismatch that you force the opponent to account for....they bunched the middle with 3 defenders, which makes it more difficult to get him the ball.

The key was not the final drive, it was the lack of conversion of a TD on the prior drive, where we kicked the short FG....there was not an endzone pass there either. Wilson needs to get his act together with redzone passing....he relies on the "rub route" to the outside, it's rare he makes a pass in the redzone that gets converted.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Or, why not clock it at the fifty when you just got a first down? Poor clock management, no doubt.

Latest posts