Who's Got It Better Then Us? <3 John Schneider

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Can we please stop referring to the 49ers all the time? Lets just worry about ourselves and who cares about what they do. This obsession this board has with that team is strange and makes us look like wannabees.

sc85sis

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3e0a21oc said:
Not those fools down in San Francisco.

John Schneider for executive of the year! (He should have won it last season!!)
The correct saying is, "Anyone. Anywhere. Anytime." THAT is the motto of a Pete Carroll-coached team!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1qby8tve said:
Can we please stop referring to the 49ers all the time? Lets just worry about ourselves and who cares about what they do. This obsession this board has with that team is strange and makes us look like wannabees.
I agree Tech...and I explained it in the other Niners thread. Too many fans are playing the little brother role

Bakergirl

Reaction score
grizbob":3kfp5wim said:
No one that I can think of :D :0190l: :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:

The Ravens? :laugh:

That is until we dethrone them next season! Go Hawks.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Ninerguy":2mgyi8uq said:
I do love how you all are signing the Niners demise...You have a good team, So are the Niners. Leave the on paper, we are the best team ever crap to the Eagle, Bear and Lion fans.
It all happens on the field and next season, not on paper, will be very interesting...but...nobody has it better than us(Niners) :0190l:

Yep. Pretty sure the Ravens do. :mrgreen:

Hawk4lyfe

Reaction score
keep that retarded saying off the hawks board. it really does make you look like a wannabe. k thx

kearly

Reaction score
Other than beating the 49ers in SF, there is no win I want worse than at Indy next year. Nothing against that team, but the NFL needs to be bitchslapped for handing Grigson Schneider's Exec award. We can't bitchslap the NFL, but we can bitchslap Grigson's team. It needs to happen.

HawkGANG

Reaction score
kearly":n0nhud8m said:
Other than beating the 49ers in SF, there is no win I want worse than at Indy next year. Nothing against that team, but the NFL needs to be bitchslapped for handing Grigson Schneider's Exec award. We can't bitchslap the NFL, but we can bitchslap Grigson's team. It needs to happen.

Couldn't agree more...it was highway robbery that our boy Schneider didn't win it this last year.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":24d7qiv6 said:
Head coach cancer trumps anything an outside-the-mainstream market can do, end of story. Lame, but reality.

Let's not forget the genius/out-of-the-box decision to move on from Curtis Painter and draft Andrew Luck.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hawkspur":1cx4jky5 said:
RolandDeschain":1cx4jky5 said:
Head coach cancer trumps anything an outside-the-mainstream market can do, end of story. Lame, but reality.

Let's not forget the genius/out-of-the-box decision to move on from Curtis Painter and draft Andrew Luck.

Oh, yeah; brilliance on par with Horseface signing Peyton Manning. Man, nobody thought he'd ever be a good QB when he got signed.

They should rename the executive of the year award to the Captain Obvious award, based on the criteria they seem to be using for voting.

Hawkfeathers

Reaction score
grizbob":21rd3v0q said:
Ninerguy":21rd3v0q said:
I do love how you all are signing the Niners demise...You have a good team, So are the Niners. Leave the on paper, we are the best team ever crap to the Eagle, Bear and Lion fans.
It all happens on the field and next season, not on paper, will be very interesting...but...nobody has it better than us(Niners) :0190l:

Then why are you here??? :49ersmall: :0190l:

Why are you there? It looks like you are hauling the bandwagon. :mrgreen:

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Here's some love for Schneider from Bill Barnwell on how he has handled free agency.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-trian ... e-bargains

Seahawks specific quote here:

The best deal of the day came out of Seattle, where general manager John Schneider is having a pretty wonderful offseason. Faced with the possibility of having a limited Chris Clemons for most (or all) of the 2013 campaign after Clemons tore his ACL on the substance-resembling-a-field in Washington during the playoffs, Schneider has made two bold moves to restore his front four. On Wednesday, he gave a very credible deal to Lions defensive end Cliff Avril, who signed for $15 million over two years. Yesterday, he topped that contract with a one-year, $5 million deal for Buccaneers end Michael Bennett, who had nine sacks last year despite serving as the only viable edge rusher in Tampa Bay for most of the season. Combined with 2012 first-round pick Bruce Irvin, who was a terrifying pass rusher in a situational role last year, the Seahawks should be able to rotate at least two above-average and fresh pass rushers in on every play. They can even move one of these guys to the interior on obvious passing downs and try to create pressure against a slow guard up the gut. Schneider has turned a weakness into a strength while spending just $20 million over two years, which is just a little more than what the Chiefs gave tight end Anthony Fasano. It's impressive work from a general manager who's quickly gaining recognition as one of the best in the league.

drdiags

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3brjd71o said:
Tech Worlds":3brjd71o said:
I agree Tech...and I explained it in the other Niners thread. Too many fans are playing the little brother role

Definitely agree with both posts. Smacks of an inferiority complex but it isn't just some fans on this forum. Our local mediots are just as guilty.

Largent80

Reaction score
Ninerguy":2dtxn76z said:

Excuse me but you just lost half of your secondary, and we gained the best YAC receiver in the NFL. Youall got a big problem. And if you think nobody has it better than you, your rose colored glasses are not transparent. :lol:

Latest posts