• Yes

Votes: 66 69.5%
  • No

Votes: 29 30.5%

• Total voters

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Appyhawk":miu62rmf said:
I'm with you Jerhawk. DK caught it, broke the plane, and did not lose control until he was out of bounds. TD.

The 2 attempts by Cousins where he lost possession of the ball prior to his arm going into forward motion were too close to call without slow motion replay. The first was caused by the ball getting knocked from his hand, so that one is easier, and should have been a TD for us. Luckily we converted anyway.
Crazy game start to finish.... like most of our games seem to be for last 2 years.
I said this in gameday chat..There is no more tuck rule which is exactly what those two plays looked like.
They were fumbles no doubt in my mind.
DK's catch was a TD..I don't understand what sport some people think they are watching
but when you break the goal line with complete control with both feet on ground..
It is a TD..That defender coming up doing what he did shouldn't make one bit of difference.

Russellmania3

Reaction score
It should of been called a TD.

All scoring plays get reviewed.

Go from there, and after review the call stands in my opinion

potatohead33

Reaction score
That was the other thing, I don't know why it wasn't reviewed. Does Pete get a penalty if he throws the red flag to make a point?

253hawk

Reaction score
I don't think it was. Yes, the ball breaks the plane, but that's before he gets both feet down and establishes the catch.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Lol... love all the person opinions on if they think it was or wasn’t a TD, me? IDGAF lol, why? Because it’s they’re paid to no me. Secondly, college and even through out the nfl you see dudes the minute they break the plan toss that ball or spike it or drop it.

Oh and like hell on the whole “it doesn’t matter if he runs all the way to wall he has to keep it” bullshit. Cool so by your adenine definition and understanding that would negate 99% of the Touchdowns in the NFL when receivers, Rbs, TEs get in the end zone and then immediately toss the boss away into the stands etc etc etc.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
TreeRon":17twn78k said:
IMO, it was a TD. I also believe the last play of the game was an incomplete pass as well.

How? He had control throughout and the ball never touched the ground, that was 100% a catch

potatohead33

Reaction score
Ambrose83":21ku21e6 said:
TreeRon":21ku21e6 said:
IMO, it was a TD. I also believe the last play of the game was an incomplete pass as well.

How? He had control throughout and the ball never touched the ground, that was 100% a catch

He's talking about the very last play, the Cousins pass ruled a fumble.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Caught the ball, both feet down, CLEARLY in the end zone. Then it come out. They didn't even bother looking at it, and that's after one of the officials put up the TD celebration. Total BS. Russ had to throw two game winning touchdowns basically. There's absolutely no excuse to not look at that before going on to the next play. Touchdown.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Aros":a57tn1jr said:
It's my understanding that once that ball crosses the first centimeter of that goal line with posession the play is over. Touchdown.

That should have been the game winning TD.

I struggled with this as well.
I felt the exact same way.

It does appear that this is true with a player running, walking, or jumping into the end zone.
It doesn’t seem to apply if the ball is thrown.

Latest posts