Who was/is the problem

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Three O-Coordinators in four years, drafting of DK, trading for Duane Brown and Gabe Jackson, and drafting of Lewis.......and allowing of Russ to cook for half of the 2020 season until he turned the ball over six times in four games resulting in Pete pumping the brakes on that.

The Hawks did nothing for Russ's entire tenure after he signed his first big contract but bend over backwards to try and make him happy. Including jettisoning players he didn't get along with (Doug, Earl, Sherm, Bennett).

Wasn't until last year when Pete and John saw the future of what Wilson was going to look like for the next 4-5 years, injured and slower not worthy of handing 50M+ and more tantrums about how he's being misused from his agent.

Good luck Denver, you're going to need it.
You could have 20 OCs and the offense would always look the same for large periods of the season. Why,,,,Pete Carroll.

The offensive line was never addressed properly no matter how many names you toss out there. The line has always struggled in pass blocking.

It wasnt until last year that Wilson finally admitted to himself that nothing was ever going to change and he finally protested. We'll see how well the team does with Drew Lock.

Wilson was good enough to win 9 to 12 games with Pete Carroll handcuffing the team. He and the Broncos will be just fine.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
Always compete! Heaven forbid you even look at your scheme to see if you can change the scheme to use people better. Everything I hear from Pete talks about improvements except in 1 area. I like how he manages players. I like how he talks them up. I'm just getting a bit tired of not looking at his own performance to see if he can improve to better use the people he has.

Latest posts