Who Is The Most Disappointing Seahawk This Season?

m0ng0

Reaction score
Percy Harvin, don't get me wrong I love the guy, BUT dude just cant seem to get healthy.

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
McQuistan- its not his fault but he is the weak link holds up ok against average D-lineman but is the cause of to many breakdowns that either get RW running for his life or lead to a blown up run play.

themunn

Reaction score
A guy getting injured doesn't disappoint me

i have to go with Rice doing nothing BEFORE his injury or CMikr simply not making the field, which suggests to me he doesn't practice well.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I have a hard time calling players with injuries a disappointment.

That being said, I'm down on anyone involved with the Run game, it hasn't been right almost all season! We've seen little spurts here and there, but nothing consistent over the course of a few games. I'm concerned about it.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Yeah it's hard to be mad at Percy for being hurt, but I do wonder how the heck he passed a physical to be traded. I guess the bar is pretty low for those things.

Turbin was supposed to be the successor and has proven to be another Justin Forsett, which isn't objectively bad, but there's no role on this team for Justin Forsett (just ask Justin Forsett himself), so I'm pretty disappointed in his development, or lack thereof.

Other than that, the offensive line in general has been a source of heartburn all year. Not for lack of talent, but consistency. They're up, they're down, they're injured, they're trading places. I see these other teams with lines of five guys that have been together all year and I feel like I'm seeing Bigfoot, or a white stag. "Look at it son, look at how majestic is it. People will never believe we saw this."

RufusPorter

Reaction score
For me the most disappointing would be Unger.

There have been so many times I look at a run play get blown up and yell " oh look at that! Mcquistan screwed up again!" Then I calm down and look closer and its UNGER getting lit up, knocked down run through like a turnstile. Then you've got the terrible snaps at times...

How in the world is he a pro-bowler this year?

getnasty

Reaction score
If Turbin is your biggest disappointment then were doing alright. When did peolpe start to think he was the second coming of AP, the dude is a 4th round back up running back that runs the ball in obvios run situations. Sydney Rice gets my vote and I'm talking before he got injured.

idahawks

Reaction score
Harvin, Harvin and then Harvin. Not sure what our legal and medical teams were doing when we traded for him. Was that about the time weed became legal in Washington? Injured before he showed up and out all season without even stretching out? He's damaged goods we should drump him like a gossipy girlfriend that doesn't put out and move on.

Why does everyone hate Turbin? He was a nobody we picked with a late round pick and he has done ok in most corcumstances? He's not and never will be a Lynch and I don't think anyone thought he would be when he was an Aggie. I saw him play in college, He looks pretty good when playing the likes of New Mexico State and Idaho, I didn't think he would ge drafted at all.

Seeker

Reaction score
ROBERT TURBIN - Ol buffy McBumblarms, Chief drop and flop himself.
This dudes line reads as follows.

1st run - wide open, falls down at 21
2nd run - wide open, nearly fumbles called down by contact (phew)
3rd run - wide open, fumbles and bumbles and falls down on his own to the point that announcers see it.
4th run - runs with the ball the exact same way, (away from the body) style that nearly caused the fumble last run, and fumbles (surprise). Announcer points and laughs at the fact that his own oversized bicep was more the cause of the fumble than anything else.

This dude will cost you the superbowl. start CM pete, forget about that freestyle.

Latest posts