Who Is The Most Disappointing Seahawk This Season?

dopeboy206

Reaction score
My pick is Turbin. McQuistan and Sweezy isn't far behind but at least they had some good games in. Turbin has done squat all season..He's a horrible returner and hasn't done squat as backup to beastmode all season...I havent seen anything from him all year and it's crazy how much of a fall he took compared to last season where u see glimpse of that breakaway when he carries the ball..

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
edited for language attacking a poster rather than a post..[/quote said:
What is your problem? I can't talk about the Seahawks now on a Seahawks forum?

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Sidney Rice for sure. Dude was garbage this season before he got hurt.

WeakBeak

Reaction score
We need a play maker at WR and today showed it and just like all the other sundays, So what else is new.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
The Dirty Truth":3rqazy5w said:
Do us a favor

Edited by radish for language attacking a poster and not posts.

It's an opinion obviously you don't respect my opinion. Is it wrong to discuss who's been disappointing or is there a 12th Man unwritten rule I should know about? I'm an idiot because you don't agree? Sucks that our Seahawks lost but it gives u no right to be a dick especially around holiday season cheer up man. Relax. Take a chill pill.

Tokadub

Reaction score
I don't think Turbin could qualify as the most disappointing guy. I have never seen anything truly special from him that it seems our coaching staff does. But overall he's been a pretty decent power runner who gets decent yards with some nice blocks. He also barely ever fumbles the ball with his power straight forward style.

But he has no place returning punts we saw today what happens when he doesn't run in a straight line haha. His first return he tripped over his own feet. And then his second return he tries to pull a move and ball flies out...

So I think Turbin is a pretty reliable and good back up running back, nothing more nothing less. I'm not sure how you can consider him disappointing when we mainly run Lynch.

Although due to Turbin's lack of evasive skills and our offensive line not doing a great job creating gaps for Lynch or Turbin up the middle I would really like to give our rookie RB some more plays. Christine Michael was our #1 draft pick how come we don't give him some plays?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
If it doesn't have to be a player, then Bevell. If it does, then Russell Wilson for not ignoring Bevell's play calls and running the offense his own self. :lol:

v1rotv2

Reaction score
There are others that would more qualify as a greater disappointment largely because Turbin has not shown enough to be a great contributor. Hope he is gone next season.

rpmischris

Reaction score
turbin by far! When he was first drafted I thought for sure he would be the successor to Lynch. As of now, I am not convinced he beats out CM next year for #2 on the depth chart. Also, he cant break a tackle to save his life; if anyone gets a finger on him he goes down. Why didnt we draft Ellington?

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Weird string of posts. People were curious if any Hawks posts here.

The Dirty Truth == Robert Turbin is the only way to make sense of this thread.

bigdaddydave

Reaction score
Uhh…. Percy Harvin… I hate Turbin but Percy Harvin is BY FAR the most disappointing Seahawk of all.

Turbin has NEVER looked like anything special.

Latest posts