Who is the leader of this team?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Numerous leaders, but Russ, Doug, Bobby and Kam (even though he's not playing) would be at the top of my list.

slateman77

Reaction score
Let us not forget Blair Walsh who nailed all three extra points Sunday and then seemingly undetected in the 4th quarter switched uni's with #5 of the pokes. :irishdrinkers:

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I believe that having multiple leaders is important to the on field success of this team. Teams with just one "super leader" cannot meet the "leadership needs" of all 52 players. Something to think about.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
True story..The last time the Baltimore Colts won the Super Bowl:Mike Curtis said he was going to go out there and play his heart out and if anyone didn't he was going to kick their ass after the game.
That is a leader, maybe it varies but leaders step up and speak out.

For me on the Hawks it has to be Bam Bam (hurt or not) and Angry Doug.

IrishNW

Reaction score
Kam bam is the voice in that locker room when he wants to be, no doubt about it.

Last time he got pissed and gave the team a pep talk we made a run to the super bowl

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
I recall how fans praise Marshawn for how he gives up his body and just keeps on truckin. Russell Wilson has done the same and doesn't get half the credit for his toughness.
The hit by Matthews and the recent hit that messed his jaw are only a few that he's come back from to lead us into victory. Like Joe Cool he's the mentally toughest leader on this team by far.
Despite his unorthodox ways he manages to survive this weak ass O line and histrionic locker room.
I would hate to see him test the market.