Who is our next QB?

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
How many has he had to? It wasn't even a priority.
Also agree. However I do NOT think of RW as a home run pick. Home runs happen every day. Jus watch sports center. RW was a Hole in One pick. That rare. So except for some late round QB picks that have never amounted to anything the only thing we have is his overall draft record which has been very poor - though I am hopeful for the most part of the latest draft.

Aso, if he goes out and looks for a RW clone - shorter, mobile etc we will likely be well and truly screwed

Ruminator

Reaction score
Interesting column with a bunch of vid clips on CBSSports.com on Penix: Quote:

Michael Penix Jr. is the best quarterback in college football you either haven't heard much about or completely forgot.

There does appear to be a lot to like about him.

Link

Jegpeg

Reaction score
Not going to argue that with RW at all. One however is not a pattern. What other great QB has PC drafted? Or even a good one?
PC has only drafted on other QB and that (Alex McGough) was in the 7th round he went around a few practice squads before being signed by the Birmingham Stallions. It is a major surprise for any QB pick in the 7th round to even make it ot back up so I would say he did roughtly as well as expected even if he can't be described as good by NFL standards..