Who is calling our defensive line games?

BASF

Reaction score
Has anyone seen anything on who is calling the games and stunts this season? I was thinking that the loss of Mone for the Titans game may have been more than we knew. If he is the one doing the line calls, his being injured could explain why our pressure wasn't as effective.

OP
OP
BASF

BASF

Reaction score

chris98251

Reaction score
BASF":29qkqdx9 said:
hawkfan68":29qkqdx9 said:
According to this article, seems that Hyder has stepped into that role -
https://www.si.com/nfl/seahawks/gm-...ng-games-and-kerry-hyders-role-as-game-caller

Thanks 68. It is interesting to see that the drop off from Mone to the next on the depth chart seems to be pretty significant. Hopefully Hyder gets better at calling the games, because the Titans obviously had an answer for everything we tried against them stunt and game wise.

I didn't see a real drop, I saw fatigue. 330 pound men pushing against guys 47 minutes will do that.

When hands go to hips, heads are dropping or they are bending over are all indications.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt. They were understandably very tired. Way too much time on the field for any defense to be out there. If Norton would have actually made some adjustments, maybe they wouldn't have been out there so long.
That being said, the stupid penalties were uncalled for, so they kind of dug their own hole too.