Who in nat'l sports media will pick the 9'er over the Hawks?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3vd8llw9 said:
Both teams are playing well, but the niners are a very desperate team fighting for their playoff lives...................at home...................with revenge on their mind.

So I wouldn't expect what you saw last night to happen on Sunday. Should be a close game.
Revenge for last years 42-13 curbstomping really worked out for them in week 2 this year right? Revenge, having Justin Smith back, Aldon's lady parts not hurting this time, Boldin's 200 yards receiving the week before, were all reasons why the ninnies were going to demolish the hawks in Seattle according to the giant wave of ninnies trolls this year. They are running out of excuses for their losses against the Hawks.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well I'm sure the material will be that we beat them becasue we played them at home and not in their house. To make a statement Pete and the team need to remove all doubt and take their and the fans hearts and souls by making it brutally known we play great at home and well on the road.

Hawk4lyfe

Reaction score
TaterHawk":2fsnny3f said:
Some factors

I expect the 9ers will dig into a bag of tricks to try to jump on the hawks early (hawks have to watch for goof crap plays)
Hawks are in the same mode they were in at the end of last season. They are better now than the first time the 9ers saw them.
Yes 9ers looked good last week, but the suck factor of the Rams was huge in that game. Rams could not complete a pass to open receivers, and DBs could not cover at all.
Kap is conditioned to pee himself when he sees the hawks. Its mental now and spells trouble for the 9ers
9er Fans will go in Jacked up, but turn on the team and consider the season over with any sign of trouble
There will be trouble

+1 :th2thumbs: Awesome

plyka

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1xic6drr said:
Trent Dildofer, Steve Young, Terry Bradshaw, Skip Clueless...............the usual haters.

They are bound to be right once much like a broken clock.

Latest posts