When is the last time DK went off?

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
and no, I don't mean losing his shit in some altercation with an opposing player, I mean like 100+ yards and 2 TD's? When is the last time he caught a ball and ran away from defender? I'm ready for him to have a killer showing tonight.

QWERTY

Reaction score
Dear god................here we go. Um......he balled out in the game LAST SUNDAY.
0 TD's.

I think what OP mean is like T. Hill from Dolphins or AJ Brown from Eagles stats.

Where QB throws and Receiver catches it and runs to the endzone.

Mase

Reaction score
-- As his team owner in fantasy football... it's been a while :)

-- But as a Seahawks fan, I am very happy with DK. We just don't run the type of pass focused offenses that teams like Miami and Philly run. And I am NOT trying to start anything, but Geno does not see a lot of open guys, and has a habit of forcing the ball to DK, so I would not endorse a game plan of "get the ball to DK". I would prefer he spreads it around a lot and then DK will just be open more often, especially for touchdowns.

Fantasy voice "Throw him the damn ball."
Fan voice "Take the open throws wherever they lead."

Mase

OP
OP
Chukarhawk

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Dear god................here we go. Um......he balled out in the game LAST SUNDAY.
you mistake my post for a DK diss thread. It's not. He was clutch last game, but I'm looking for a clinic, RAC yards and at least 2TD's. take the game over, the opposing team has no answer for the physical freak.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not for DK I guess. He has to get 4 touchdowns and 200 yards for it to be considered a good game.

And YES, I AM EXAGGERATING. But you get the point. Meh, DK had a hell of a game, and all while playing thru a rib injury.

sutz

Reaction score
I think your fantasy voice is overriding your fan voice.

Happy If You Say So GIF

Can't blame you, though. Would like to see a dominating performance from him some day soon. Of course, we also need to get JSN going as well. Maybe we can put those two situations in action.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
and no, I don't mean losing his shit in some altercation with an opposing player,
too funny - that's EXACTLY what I thought you meant - ;)

I'm not commenting any more on DK (although he did get another fine last week - so 'went off' the week before last ;) ) until mid-season. Unless Murph does another scathing clip on him.

One stat that I'd be interested in in the 'going off' category would be, if I were to be talking about it, which I'm not legally allowed to do - is: "What percentage of the time is DK double covered". I don't remember what game it was recently - but I thought he was doubled like 1/2 the time. I have to admit - I don't know if being double-covered is a tracked stat.

To your point,

Interesting stat: DK has Zero rushing touchdowns in the NFL. I get his position - but You'd think there would be ONE weird one at least.

11/30 - 2020 - 177 yards against the Eagles. Zero TDs. Most yards ever in a game for him.

1/2 - 2021 - 3 TDs. Only time he's gotten three - against the Lions. 63 yards.

Has NOT had a 2 TD game since 2021

Had 2 > 100 Yard games last year - 0 touchdowns in 1, 1 in the other.

So, I'd call the 1/2 - 2021 game based on the 3 TD's the last time he's 'gone off'. From a stats perspective.

From a 'your question' perspective I'd have to say - 11/1 - 2020 - 49ers - 2 TDs and 161 yards. That's probably the most similar to what you asked.

If I was talking about it......

sutz

Reaction score
Keep in mind that DK was playing with a bum foot for a lot of those games.

cymatica

Reaction score
Not for DK I guess. He has to get 4 touchdowns and 200 yards for it to be considered a good game.

And YES, I AM EXAGGERATING. But you get the point. Meh, DK had a hell of a game, and all while playing thru a rib injury.

Ok dude, 100 yards by a wr is pure domination I guess 🙄

QWERTY

Reaction score
It depends on the QB as well, but that's part of the reason why seahawk WR's aren't really heavily drafted in FF.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You made your point over and over again. A good game isn't a good game........if it's DK. Right, "dude?"
Just another dot everything sucks take. Pick a player, blast him as often as possible. Congrats.

Mick063

Reaction score
When 4/5 of the offensive line were healthy.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Speaking of the o line, having 4 backups in there and only giving up a couple sacks? Damn. O Line coaching has been incredible this year, imo.