What The Hell Is Going On With Doug Baldiwin?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I'm thankful when I read certain types of posts that make me feel more objective and open-minded than I really am. 8) They may or may not consistently come from certain authors though. Just a generalization. Much appreciation to whomever may be coming up with this type of post.

Tical21

Reaction score
He was the sacrificial lamb this week. They used him to take on the press coverage of Finnegan so other guys line up behind him, specifically Golden, could get some soft coverage.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Tate: 64 recs on 98 tgts for 898 yds 5 TD, 12 plays of 20+
Baldwin: 50 recs on 73 tgts for 778 yds, 5 TD 14 plays of 20+

I'd say nothing is going on with Baldwin. Tate had some catching up to do.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
so one of our best receivers only has one catch over the last two games and its NOT OK to ask whats going on?

I've seen a couple posts try to address it from a tactical perspective, but the question is a valid one, no?

253hawk

Reaction score
Baldwin had a horrible stat line for what we're paying him, cut his ass.

Am I doing this right?

Throwdown

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3fd21h1i said:
so one of our best receivers only has one catch over the last two games and its NOT OK to ask whats going on?

I've seen a couple posts try to address it from a tactical perspective, but the question is a valid one, no?

Where were the questions last week when Tate dropped nearly every pass thrown to him?

pmedic920

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":1h1twa5u said:
He had 6 targets vs AZ and only 1 vs Stl. Not much he can do with those kind of looks. ADB will be there and ready for next weekend.

If these numbers are accurate, this alone should answer the question.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Throwdown":2omx5tfi said:
Uncle Si":2omx5tfi said:

Where were the questions last week when Tate dropped nearly every pass thrown to him?

why is this a Baldwin vs Tate question? i'd say their was some serious questions asked of every Seahawk on offense no?

I'm not bashing on baldwin, love the guy. Just saying (and I dont know enough about it) that if he's not getting targeted, why?

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I did see Pete putting his arm around the guy and encouraging him at the end of the game. I'm sure it was a plan going in to go to Tate's side more often in this game. Doug will get his in the playoffs I'm sure.

hawker84

Reaction score
Throwdown":1g8dikhm said:
Well this is a new low, we're going at a dude who's been the most consistent target we've had all season.

This^^^^ there's nothing wrong with Baldwin.

Latest posts