What players are watching for tonight?

Jville

Reaction score
Tonight, I'm watching all the newbies. My DVR is set.

And, I've got fresh batteries in the remote control for slow motion forward and back.

Because, control suites me .........
 control enthusiast feat patrick warburton large 2

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
-Penny in both returns & rushing/receiving/blocking - It's the 1-st opportunity for Penny to show why he was a 1-st round pick in the draft + Carson and the entire running game (even if vanilla offense) Hoping for ball control & field position improvements and a really productive running game to help RW out. (assuming OL can get to "league average").

-Both of the Griffin boys - (both should just be really fun to watch, can't wait for the 1-st official one handed interception.)
-Tre Flowers (a possible Sherman replacement - eventually)
-Rasheed Green (a possible Bennett replacement - eventually)
-Jacob Martin (a possible sleeper as a strong pass rusher/LEO like Clemmons - eventually)
-Will Dissley (a possible Miller clone, strong blocker & sneaky receiver - eventually)
-Jamarco Jones (a draft day overlooked guy with + upside for the OL, hope he can excell @ ORT - eventually)
-Poona Ford (looks a lot like a pit bull to me, I'm expecting him to really step up when given the chance.)

I'm excited to finally see some pads on hitting for a change. The Season is upon us starting today with these practice games, -- at last. I'm recording the game so I can look it over the following week & hope to get a better understanding of their new offensive schemes and at least an idea of how they look on defense, not to mention the new players and how they look and fit in. GO HAWKS.

:smilingalien:

chris98251

Reaction score
The Colts D line, are they in the backfield or on their asses ? It will be a indication of our blocking changes working.

Seymour

Reaction score
I'm watching to see how Procise does. NOPE....LMAO Scratch another one! :roll: :pukeface: