What is your offseason expectations for the Hawks in 2014?

What is your off-season expectations for the Seahawks for the 2014 Season?

• Win the Super Bowl

Votes: 67 72.8%
  • Win NFCCG Get to Super Bowl

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Win Divisional Round

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Win Wild Card Round

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get to Playoffs

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • No Expectations

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LolaRox

Reaction score
I hope the Seahawks win the Super Bowl and think they can.

My expectations are, however, that they are competitive in each game and we'll see where that leads. That way I can enjoy each game and hopefully not drive myself crazy with visions of a repeat championship. Not sure it will work, but that's my plan going in.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I voted for SB win. But that doesn't mean "no Lombardi = let down".

Honestly, I can't imagine a Pete Carroll-led Seahawks team letting us down. They will show up for every game and prepare like they're all championship opportunities. That isn't always enough for the win, but it's enough for this fan.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I have no expectations. It's so hard to win one Super Bowl, much less win two, much less win two in a row. Combine that with the NFC being hard, and basically if they get back into the playoffs, I'll take it as a good sign. In a one-and-done tournament, sometimes you just have a bad day or bad matchup at the wrong time. That makes the tournament exciting, but it also leads to bad luck derailing a good team's season as well.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
If a team this good doesn't make it to the NFCC, it will be because of injuries.
Gotta get through 16 games before I have expectations officially.

Un-officially, I booked Vegas for the SB. Drop into Arizona for a couple days if we go.

Threedee

Reaction score
Thus far, my expectations were:

2012 - Make playoffs
2013 - Win Super Bowl.

I'm 2/2 and expecting a repeat. I guess if you go back to 2010, I'm 2/3, because I watched the playoff game in Belltown, and had zero expectation that a 7/9 team could beat the defending champion Saints, so I got drunk and ran my mouth a bunch, entertaining everyone around me with the random crap I came up with.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
A London Hawk":23lbvkgi said:
MizzouHawkGal":23lbvkgi said:
Sports Hernia":23lbvkgi said:
I fully expect to be freezing my balls off in early February watching a new Lombardi and a bunch of repeat world champions go by on the ducks again in downtown Seattle! :)
I suppose I expect this 3 more times in a row without the freezing balls thing.;)

Seriously guys we're 1990's Dallas with a sane owner and no jealousy between the head coach and general manager. This could get historically, ridiculously epic.

3 times in a row I can go for. Same with historically, ridiculously epic. The Dallas part though? Yuck. Can't we just be the 2010s Seahawks?
Sure, but to me we have so many similarities to the 1990's Jimmy Johnson Cowboys it's kind of scary. I just think we will do it right unlike them. That doesn't mean no SuperBowl equals big letdown for me because things happen. And no matter what we are in every game since Pete has been here (well probably 90%). I do expect great things from this team though.

sam1313

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":31kz622n said:
A London Hawk":31kz622n said:
MizzouHawkGal":31kz622n said:
Sports Hernia":31kz622n said:
I fully expect to be freezing my balls off in early February watching a new Lombardi and a bunch of repeat world champions go by on the ducks again in downtown Seattle! :)
I suppose I expect this 3 more times in a row without the freezing balls thing.;)

Seriously guys we're 1990's Dallas with a sane owner and no jealousy between the head coach and general manager. This could get historically, ridiculously epic.

3 times in a row I can go for. Same with historically, ridiculously epic. The Dallas part though? Yuck. Can't we just be the 2010s Seahawks?
Sure, but to me we have so many similarities to the 1990's Jimmy Johnson Cowboys it's kind of scary. I just think we will do it right unlike them. That doesn't mean no SuperBowl equals big letdown for me because things happen. And no matter what we are in every game since Pete has been here (well probably 90%). I do expect great things from this team though.

I wish we had an equivalent OL as the 90s Cowboys, but for me the similarities began to disappear after that because I think we are better than they were in every other facet of the game. If this team would have been around at the same time Dallas would have a lot less rings....

sam1313

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":15ujrdzp said:
A London Hawk":15ujrdzp said:
MizzouHawkGal":15ujrdzp said:
Sports Hernia":15ujrdzp said:

I wish we had an equivalent OL as the 90s Cowboys, but for me the similarities began to disappear after that because I think we are better than they were in every other facet of the game. If this team would have been around at the same time Dallas would have a lot less rings....

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I honestly think that one of either the Seahawks or Niners does not make the play offs.

Latest posts