What i LOVE about Geno Smith

ivotuk

Reaction score
He gets to the line of scrimmage with 20+ seconds on the play clock. It gives him time to look over the defense, and make his calls, Or change the play.

No more delay of game penalties, or using precious time outs! And, no more Russell dragging out the play, trying to get a defensive penalty by using a hard count, only to cause his own linemen to false start.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
If only it was a discussion about his weakness's.
Are you being serious right now? The OP is talking about the stark contrast between Geno the LOS and Wilson. That comment I made was exactly what the OP was talking about.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Are you being serious right now? The OP is talking about the stark contrast between Geno the LOS and Wilson. That comment I made was exactly what the OP was talking about.
Well for F sakes.. Should put my glasses on I guess.. WILSON.. didn't see that, my bad.

Last edited:

toffee

Reaction score
For Pete and Waldron, I bet the biggest differences between Russ and Geno would be one does what the coaches said, one didn't.

And I would speculate here that Russ not only wouldn't do what coaches wanted, team 3 came up with stuffs to justify the wrong plays.

acer1240

Reaction score
He gets to the line of scrimmage with 20+ seconds on the play clock. It gives him time to look over the defense, and make his calls, Or change the play.

No more delay of game penalties, or using precious time outs! And, no more Russell dragging out the play, trying to get a defensive penalty by using a hard count, only to cause his own linemen to false start.
I was noticing that as well. Waldron has got to be loving this.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score

Yes, I had always wondered if the play clock issues were Russ or Pete. Definitely not a problem with Geno, which is a breath of fresh air.