What do you guys think of Frank Clark so far?

OP
OP
Polk738

Polk738

Reaction score
austinslater25":2lxvopf3 said:
He's played better than people realize and gets pressure fairly routinely. He was even being double teamed at times this year which tells me the tape shows up on him. He hasn't gotten the sack numbers but his pressure and constant work has led to other getting sacks. I expect a late season push similar to Hill had last year. Good things to come from Clark.

This is basically what I was hoping for, I know Mike and Cliff are having great years so the few times that Frank is in there I more than likely just don't catch it. So I often ask myself if the times he is in there is he making an impact even tho he may not be getting the big highlighted plays.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I wonder how much of it is Pete knowing the transition to the NFL includes playing a much longer season as well as potentially going deep into the playoffs. Getting Clark tons of early season reps when he is still learning the system and potentially having him slow down towards the end of the year and into the playoffs vs holding him back some early while learning and getting him amped up with some confidence for the playoff run and into the playoffs seems like a smart formula.

I kind of seems like Lockett has seen increased playing time as well and hopefully he also sees significantly more as the season wears on.

Latest posts