Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Wear It....cuz I'm that confidant.

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters

Lithium

Reaction score
My g-ma gave a New Orleans T-shirt a few weeks ago, I would have just thrown it out or gave it away but it fit good and I liked the look so ive been wearing it for a while now, this week I obviously havent. I'd like to say I'm not superstitious but then again I havent shaved my beard since the Indy game and refuse to until we win the Super Bowl. So what should I do with it?

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
For crying out loud...it's from Grandma...you show proper respect and keep it...in the closet.

OP
OP
Lithium

Lithium

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":3vkd6n9m said:
For crying out loud...it's from Grandma...you show proper respect and keep it...in the closet.

she got it at a yard sale for probably a nickel, she didnt know what else to do with it...

Bprez3

Reaction score
Wear it when you see her like Raphie with the pink bunny suit is how that shirt should be treated

volsunghawk

Reaction score
25yuswsw28295.gif

12thManNorth

Reaction score
If you have a young daugher, do what I just did with my buddy's 49ers scarf I stole from him. Turn it into a diaper

Attachments

• Caliresized.jpg
    Caliresized.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,079

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Wearing another team's stuff? Who are you, Kaepernick?

GFang

Reaction score
Well, if you're the adventurous type, you could have your gf/wife put it on after Sat's game, and then you could don your #24 jersey, and then you could go, um...Beast Mode, on her, uh... "fleur-de-lis". Just don't let grandma hear about it.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
my dad went to the football hall of fame. on the trip he also got me a browns shirt. His wife has family there so they all like the browns.

Anyways.

The good thing about a Brown's shirt is that when you wear it it just looks like you're trying to be an ironic hipster. so. there's that.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
I selected "other". You should simply put it away and wait to wear it again once the sting of the loss diminishes. Perhaps by that point it would be recognized as a retro fashion statement.

Hope this helped!

;)

IndyHawk

Reaction score
12thManNorth":wbxgjla8 said:
If you have a young daugher, do what I just did with my buddy's 49ers scarf I stole from him. Turn it into a diaper
LMAO

minormillikin

Reaction score
Make whatever alterations necessary to turn it into gameday underwear.

And then, do what you have to do in order to be "gassy." For me, pizza and Pinot Noir works.

Latest posts