What are your Seahawks CB power rankings?

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
JGreen79":1vrjz78p said:
Stoned Cold":1vrjz78p said:
The coaches view WT3 the best outside option after Sherman #1, Browner #2. They put WT3 in there when Browner was suspended and that speaks volumes. Yeah he has injury issues but he's still the best man outside after Browner last year. Winfield makes it debatable now.

I disagree about Winfield. I beleive if you were to put Winfield on the outside, he would be the weak point of the defense. At the nickel he is one of the biggest strengths.

Yeah, I'm not disagreeing, its debatable and its about match ups. The biggest thing is Winfield's snap count. At his age he's not a full time player and WT3 is when healthy. A #2 corner isn't a part time player. On the other hand, match ups make a difference too. If we are playing the Patriots would you want Winfield playing Amendola or Gronk/Hernandez? I'd rather see Winfield on Amendola and WT3 on Gronk/Hernandez who would be in the slot position. Or when we play the 49ers...Winfield on Crabtree or Vernon Davis? I'd put him on Crabtree and WT3 on Davis. 49ers run a lot of tight sets though with their power run game so we'd probably jam him or put a linebacker on him. Again its all about match ups. I'm just glad we are having this conversation rather than wondering which team was going to rape Kelly Jannings or a past his prime Marcus Trufant in soft Tampa 2 zone Gus Bradley used to run before Carroll arrived.