What a 3rd game thread!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They've been that way all year, it's how they play.. relentless and tenacious.. they seem to have very solid lines all the way through, without a big star that dominates. Like one of the commentators mentioned.. no one knows which is the first shift..
And the passing last night was flat out incredible. Dayum

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Funny, the biased announcers trying to come up with excuses for the Dallas goalie.. blurted out that the arena was darker and the Stars goalie couldn't track the puck.. of course, the other announcers are sitting there speechless..
Yeah, the one guy almost looked ANGRY when someone asked him if they could hoist the trophy. It's just a question dude, relax. We get it already. And I saw what you saw, the other 3 guys were shocked at how good Seattle is. Loved it.
The "arena is dark" was flat out weak sauce. The other dude called him out. EPIC

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
And if the opposing team scores before the penalty time expires, the penalized player is allowed to immediately re-enter the game, right?
As long as the penalty is just a minor (as most penalties are). I think if it’s a 4 minute major that’s not the case. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Yeah, the one guy almost looked ANGRY when someone asked him if they could hoist the trophy. It's just a question dude, relax. We get it already. And I saw what you saw, the other 3 guys were shocked at how good Seattle is. Loved it.
The "arena is dark" was flat out weak sauce. The other dude called him out. EPIC
That’s funny. Seattle actually has a better road record than a home record.

Chapow

Reaction score
Sounds like they're expecting McCann back soon. Possibly even tomorrow night.

For those of you that might not know, McCann was our top goal scorer in the regular season, and by a pretty wide margin.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Exactly. Only team in the playoffs to score 5 goals in a period. 7 goals by 7 different guys last night. 16 different guys scoring goals.
All this without our top scorer. Wow

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Exactly. Only team in the playoffs to score 5 goals in a period. 7 goals by 7 different guys last night. 16 different guys scoring goals.
All this without our top scorer. Wow
That’s what happens when you have a deep team with 4 solid lines.
Fresher faster legs.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Exactly. Was fun listening to the guys on the post game. Well, 3 of the 4, and them going on and on about how aggressive and relentless they are.
And moving north, not dinking around. Pressing the puck forward.

Echawks

Reaction score
ya its a crazy team, there top guy goes out and they just look sloppy, our top guy is out and 7 different people score a goal

Ruminator

Reaction score
Sounds like they're expecting McCann back soon. Possibly even tomorrow night.

For those of you that might not know, McCann was our top goal scorer in the regular season, and by a pretty wide margin.
I'm sure he'll have no trouble making up for lost time and score a half dozen or so tomorrow. :cool:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I tried to not get loud watching the game last night. Yet again, it didn't work. It got to the point where I was just laughing.
My favorite part? Dallas scores, we answer. TWICE

Chapow

Reaction score
Exactly. Was fun listening to the guys on the post game. Well, 3 of the 4, and them going on and on about how aggressive and relentless they are.
And moving north, not dinking around. Pressing the puck forward.

Yeah, I've never gotten the impression they're biased against the Kraken. That one guy made that silly comment about the arena being a little dark or whatever, and the other 3 guys pretty much laughed it off. Other than that 1 comment though they've all been very complimentary towards the Kraken. They're obviously very impressed with how they've been playing in the playoffs and they aren't shy about saying so.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I'm sure he'll have no trouble making up for lost time and score a half dozen or so tomorrow. :cool:
Who are they going to leave out? I hope it's not Kartye.. he, Beniers and Eberle make for a great line.

Latest posts