What a 3rd game thread!

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Understand your point but unfortunately winning face off's are the Kraken's weakest point. Probably close to last in league. But yes win a face off in their zone your chances go way up for a goal.
Yeah, I knew that and that's why I mentioned it, since we seem to have won tonight and they have paid off.. OTOH Can we just refuse the penalties? We have a game that is not condusive to half court play. We seem to have those quick semi-takaway goals and dirty goals around the blue.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Vegas and Edmonton are playing an ever higher level of hockey. But Kraken aren’t lucking into these wins.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Pmedic you need to create a sticky Kraken game thread like the radish game thread. For all the games going forward
No reason we can’t just go to the GAMEDAY chat.

That’s actually what it’s for.

We used it for the Draft, and it doesn’t have to be Seahawk game day.

But I’ll look into it.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score

Yea but that really is as seahawks gameday thread. Think Kraken deserve their own. Not the same thing going to radish game thread for kraken
I am willing to create it if you make it sticky or put it where it can be seen by all

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Did I just see a Dallas player that was on the bench put his stick in Dunns face?

Sure looked like it, that’s phucked up
One of our guys got away with sticking another guy in the face. It happens, and it's always dirty. Sometimes it's retributive. The refs allow it to an extent, out of tradition. Letting the teams keep each other's rule breaking in check.

Bobblehead

Reaction score

We used it for the Draft, and it doesn’t have to be Seahawk game day.

But I’ll look into it.
I like this format better than a bunch of posts that get lost ..

pmedic920

Reaction score
Yea but that really is as seahawks gameday thread. Think Kraken deserve their own. Not the same thing going to radish game thread for kraken
I am willing to create it if you make it sticky or put it where it can be seen by all
I don’t disagree.

The format doesn’t allow sticky threads in every sub forum area.

I’m going to bring it up behind the scenes and see if someone with “admin” privileges can do it.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Les Radish has a history of seahawks. Not for Kraken. We can start a Kraken gameday chat thread. Make it sticky can put it under kraken forum if you wish or make it accessible from main screen not seahawks. I think more and more will come. Btw there are no kraken forums I could find other than reddit

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
I'm really big on this mods. There are no seattle kraken forums. Seahawks.net can corner the market. Set up a sub section in main area for Kraken chat. If you build it they will come.

Latest posts