well well well

Jville

Reaction score
It was thoughtful of Seahawk management to have Stephen Williams waiting for T Jackson as a Ricardo Lockette replacement.

Same pass ....... different receiver.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
He did look a bit more polished yesterday, I'll give him that. Damn valuable backup to have around.

:242735:

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I'll be the first to admit, I was never a Tjack fanboy, but last night!!! Nothing but respect for him! Brady Quinn cameos from the sideline during the game read like war and peace! One more game like that and Pete will call it and move onto the more important decisions.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
I wonder OP, would you mind telling us Tjacks feelings about having to go to Buffalo and come back here? Did he ever come back to visit home and did he like it in Buffalo?

hawker84

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":194bzpr6 said:
I'll be the first to admit, I was never a Tjack fanboy, but last night!!! Nothing but respect for him! Brady Quinn cameos from the sideline during the game read like war and peace! One more game like that and Pete will call it and move onto the more important decisions.

I'mma go out on a limb here and say that decision was about 80% made last night. I think it's now TJacks job to lose...

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I think it's perfectly feasible that we only have 2 QBs on the roster again this season. Pretty confident that TJack as back-up to Wilson is locked up.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
TJ looks good? Check.
His fanboys are back? Check.
My ignore function works good? Check.

A

Anonymous

jacksonfan":na8rcyzm said:
i think tjack is a early new wave qb

high physical ability that he uses to pass first instead of run

i think wilson, kaepernick, and rg3 a basically more polished version coming from big football programs than tjack was

Ok, jacksonfan (not capitalized, by the way), I agree with Dom in saying that polite Jackson-fan-boy-ism is ok, within reasonable limits. Keep things to a dull roar and you will be fine.

But, this is not a group text message, it is a Seattle Seahawks message board. Big difference. It brings sooooo much more credibility to your assertions when they are typed using capital letters where necessary, decent grammar, and (for the love of god) punctuation. The alternative just shows laziness and a general lack of respect to the rest of us. Really. We are (mostly) all adults here and appreciate a caring keyboardist.

That is all.

A

Anonymous

CANHawk":377tawdc said:
I love TJack. Always have. I just hate his Fanboys. Bunch of senseless twats they are...

Heh, heh, heh... he said "t#@t"...

In his defense, TJ did look a refreshing amount better than the last snaps I saw him take in a Hawks uni.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":33f85n59 said:
CANHawk":33f85n59 said:
I love TJack. Always have. I just hate his Fanboys. Bunch of senseless twats they are...

Heh, heh, heh... he said "t#@t"...

Perfectly acceptable in Canada methinks! :thirishdrinkers:

BlueThunder

Reaction score
One thing you have to keep in mind now about Tjack 2011 to Tjack 2013... He has a much, MUCH better team around him now. Makes all the difference my friends, not to mention the extra year of experience. I like him as our backup. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2pke9xvw said:
Scottemojo":2pke9xvw said:
TJ looks good? Check.
His fanboys are back? Check.
My ignore function works good? Check.

*well - It works well

Well job, catching that error. ass. face.

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
BlueThunder":169mi1th said:
One thing you have to keep in mind now about Tjack 2011 to Tjack 2013... He has a much, MUCH better team around him now. Makes all the difference my friends, not to mention the extra year of experience. I like him as our backup. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that.

RW is how we'll roll of course but +1 for some truths.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Credit to TJack, he looked very good last night. But, he's a 8 year veteran going against mostly rookies so he'd better look good. When he plays against starting NFL talent, he doesn't look as stellar. He's a Seahawk and I'll support him if he plays (but at this point I hope he doesn't).

grizbob

Reaction score
He's all you could hope for for a 2nd string QB :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

Latest posts