Weird, this game is starting to feel like the playoffs

Basis4day

Reaction score
Anxiety yes, but only because i don't want 2 more weeks of "the sky is falling" three games into a season.
No such thin as "must win" in week three.

Seahawks4life

Reaction score
Im super excited, especially because all I am hearing is trash talk from Donkey fans on how we have no chance. SO I am very excited to see how our D responds from getting punched in the mouth, and how loud the crowd gets.

Lets Go HAWKS!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
A decimation of the Broncos solidifies the fear of Seattle by Denver. And that type of psychological toll matters should they meet in XLIX.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
What's weird is I don't have that nervous this loss is going to ruin my entire week feeling in the pit of my stomach like I've felt my entire adult life watching the Hawks.

We won the SB, so that has lifted my veil of anxiety over the never seeing my team win it all feeling I've felt forever. Which makes it much more easy and enjoyable for me to watch the games now.

kearly

Reaction score
It definitely feels like Seattle has a lot on the line in this one. Which is why I'm so confident Seattle will win.

Mick063

Reaction score
The Giants won a Super Bowl over an undefeated, offensive juggernaught featuring a still deadly Randy Moss. That Giant team had some miserable games in the regular season. They completely stunk up the field a couple of times. Yet, they proceeded to win every playoff game on the road.

This is not a must win game against Denver. Seattle has the parts and pieces, that even if they limped into the playoffs, could still pull it off.

Having said that, you won't be able to convince this Seattle team that anything less than the standards of last season are acceptable. I expect they will be playing at peak level this Sunday.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":uxerucqq said:
What's weird is I don't have that nervous this loss is going to ruin my entire week feeling in the pit of my stomach like I've felt my entire adult life watching the Hawks.

We won the SB, so that has lifted my veil of anxiety over the never seeing my team win it all feeling I've felt forever. Which makes it much more easy and enjoyable for me to watch the games now.

Exactly, we've turned in our football V cards.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":22ed1q3r said:

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

So true. Of course, I still have that same drive and thirst to win each game we play but no matter what happens, nothing can erase the outcome of SBXLVIII.

Will I

Reaction score
The worst part of losing this game would be having to stare at a 2 game losing streak for 2 weeks thanks to the early crap week 4 bye.

I'm not nervous about losing though. If our only losses come against the AFC, I can live with that.

MLOhawks

Reaction score
This must be why whiners fans talk about Five Rings all the time. It completely erases the anxiety of choking and/or sucking since the 90s.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
MLOhawks":3jt9kehm said:
This must be why whiners fans talk about Five Rings all the time. It completely erases the anxiety of choking and/or sucking since the 90s.

I see what you did there mister and I LIKE it!

dunceface

Reaction score
I def feel the nerves/excitement but mostly because it's a high profile game (I agree with the football V card sentiment)
But I also realize that we play the cowboys and the skins after our bye week...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
seahawk Dan":1bb569el said:
What a beautiful day it is going to be tom unbelievable weather for football.

feels like a playoff game to me

Who's Tom?

Latest posts