WEEK 3 BEARDS..

volsunghawk

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2zvaz7yo said:
No beard going, but I have not cut my hair since the NFL draft. My kid says I look like Bozo the clown with a hat on, but I've vowed not to cut it until the Hawks win the big one.

Needless to say, should we not accomplish this lofty goal, this is going to be one scraggly-looking mechanic a year from now.

Can't remember the last time I cut my hair, but I'm fairly sure it was around the time that we hired Pete Carroll. So I'm just going to claim that I am growing my hair until Carroll brings us a SB victory.

9837425603 b19b488cc7

Oh, and I'm not growing a beard because I can't. The facial growth I've got in that picture above is after not shaving for about a week and a half. :mrgreen:

Wartooth

Reaction score
It's coming along...

y661.jpg

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Nice lookin' beard Wartooth!

You kind of remind me of Kurt Sutter with a big ol' beard.

I started growing mine out when the season started, but just recently trimmed it. /fail :34853_doh:

C-Dub

Reaction score
If I could grow a beard/stache I would. It must be the Puerto Rican in me.

Instead I'm growing my hair out. In a few months it'll be an epic Jewfro.

A

Anonymous

volsunghawk":3sbjhfwq said:
HoustonHawk82":3sbjhfwq said:
No beard going, but I have not cut my hair since the NFL draft. My kid says I look like Bozo the clown with a hat on, but I've vowed not to cut it until the Hawks win the big one.

Needless to say, should we not accomplish this lofty goal, this is going to be one scraggly-looking mechanic a year from now.

Can't remember the last time I cut my hair, but I'm fairly sure it was around the time that we hired Pete Carroll. So I'm just going to claim that I am growing my hair until Carroll brings us a SB victory.

9837425603 b19b488cc7

Oh, and I'm not growing a beard because I can't. The facial growth I've got in that picture above is after not shaving for about a week and a half. :mrgreen:

Wow, huge head start on me. Mine was almost that long back in my band days. I'm in that awkward stage where it's curling up and flying around right now. Can't wait until it is long again.

Beard wise; I can grow a 1/2" beard in one week, and my five o'clock shadow is in full force by 1:00pm. If I don't shave every day, my face fights back.

Which reminds me: why the hell are frikken razorblades so damn expensive? I mean, they've got them locked in a cabinet at the grocery store. You have to have the attendant grab them out and walk them up to the register for you.

What's up with that?

Wartooth

Reaction score
What's with all these damned hippies on here?!?

xw9y.jpg

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":prssjo3n said:
Which reminds me: why the hell are frikken razorblades so damn expensive? I mean, they've got them locked in a cabinet at the grocery store. You have to have the attendant grab them out and walk them up to the register for you.

What's up with that?

For when you're not growing the beard!

http://www.dollarshaveclub.com/

crucifyd

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":sdk8xpmx said:

What's up with that?

it's a conspiracy.

switch to a DE safety razor like your grandpa used...or even a straight razor...both much more cost effective...and more manly to boot...

http://www.vintagebladesllc.com

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
volsunghawk":3qdta8e0 said:
HoustonHawk82":3qdta8e0 said:

9837425603 b19b488cc7

Let me guess.... you drive a 70's Camero?

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1bfua8v5 said:
volsunghawk":1bfua8v5 said:

9837425603 b19b488cc7

Let me guess.... you drive a 70's Camero?
Heh, I did own an '82 Camaro Berlinetta back in the late 80's, but it died long ago. :mrgreen: