WEEK 3 BEARDS..

beasthawk

Reaction score
Some of you agreed to grow your beard out starting training camp, as did I, I am now sportimg a wicked beard (of which I am too .NET illiterate to post) I will not be shaving it til SB if we go better than .500 come week 4, which could be decided SUN. So lemme see those beards if you got em still going flaunt em! And maybe help me post mine?

BEARDHAWKS

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
My goatee is going on 6 weeks and won't be cut this season. Can't do a full beard as my job does not allow this.

Uploadfromtaptalk1379646740451

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I started my luscious goatee back in '95, and have no plans to cut it anytime. Let alone before the Superbowl... It hides the fact that I have no chin!

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I don't know how to post a picture but there is one of me atop NYC's thread about cracking skulls. I am on the viewer's right and my beard is tied up a bit with a band.

OP
OP
beasthawk

beasthawk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":9kzx3wxq said:
I don't know how to post a picture but there is one of me atop NYC's thread about cracking skulls. I am on the viewer's right and my beard is tied up a bit with a band.

A GORGE one at that!

ruffENrowdy

Reaction score
Not cutting my hair or trimming my beard.. Unless the unfortunate happens and we lose a game haha. IF they do, I'l finally get a haircut and trim my beard up a bit. As long as there is a winning streak, I will look like a bum haha.

Attachments

• beard after week 2.jpg
    beard after week 2.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 1,967

bestfightstory

Reaction score
ruffENrowdy":8733mw9f said:
Not cutting my hair or trimming my beard.. Unless the unfortunate happens and we lose a game haha. IF they do, I'l finally get a haircut and trim my beard up a bit. As long as there is a winning streak, I will look like a bum haha.

Naw, man. You don't get to shave just cuz we lose a game. That shit don't fly. You'd be cursing us. The beard and unruly fro stay until the season ends. Don't sell yourself short. We need you. Championship Beards United. Hawk Dynasty! You're not giving up your power to one dumb loss. It cannot happen.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
bestfightstory":un6cilua said:
ruffENrowdy":un6cilua said:

Naw, man. You don't get to shave just cuz we lose a game. That shit don't fly. You'd be cursing us. The beard and unruly fro stay until the season ends. Don't sell yourself short. We need you. Championship Beards United. Hawk Dynasty! You're not giving up your power to one dumb loss. It cannot happen.

Stay strong brother rowdy!!

If you really are at risk, then I guess we'll just have to not lose. Simple enough.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Ha! Both my beard trimmer and my electric shaver conked out a week before the Carolina game. I've started a football season beard by default. There's a replacement trimmer coming by mail, but now I don't know if I can shear the beard.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":321lxbyg said:
Ha! Both my beard trimmer and my electric shaver conked out a week before the Carolina game. I've started a football season beard by default. There's a replacement trimmer coming by mail, but now I don't know if I can shear the beard.

You most certainly CAN NOT. Not now.

AgentDib

Reaction score
hawks4thewin":3uk3noh0 said:
I would be afraid of the beard after what happened to McGrath
McGrath had a pretty good game tonight, beard and all.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
AgentDib":1557jtt4 said:
hawks4thewin":1557jtt4 said:
I would be afraid of the beard after what happened to McGrath
McGrath had a pretty good game tonight, beard and all.

Damn right he did. I wanted him to stick on this team.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
ruffENrowdy":3hxakqz2 said:

Your shirt's on backwards.

A

Anonymous

No beard going, but I have not cut my hair since the NFL draft. My kid says I look like Bozo the clown with a hat on, but I've vowed not to cut it until the Hawks win the big one.

Needless to say, should we not accomplish this lofty goal, this is going to be one scraggly-looking mechanic a year from now.

Latest posts