Week 14 - Pick your dogs

Polaris

Reaction score
I am still somewhat astounded that we are underdogs. Yeah, I understand the Vegas reasoning, but sometimes that reasoning doesn't pass the eye test, and this is such a case.

rsm650

Reaction score
Alright, you don't have to add my name to the list; just doing this for fun.

Win outright: Jags, Raiders, Bills, Falcons
Cover the spread: Seahawks :twisted:

OP
OP
drdiags

drdiags

Reaction score
rsm650":2h1h5xad said:
Alright, you don't have to add my name to the list; just doing this for fun.

Win outright: Jags, Raiders, Bills, Falcons
Cover the spread: Seahawks :twisted:

I hear you. I will add you anyway so when you kick all our butts we will know the truth. :thirishdrinkers:

OkieHawk

Reaction score
drdiags":2kx64io4 said:
OkieHawk, for some TBD reason the Falcons/Packers game wasn't listed on the odds page I used so for our little "who's the man" grid, I have this game as a push.

Probably because Flynn will start and Ryan has sucked. They couldn't call both teams underdogs in good conscience. :lol:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
So Doc, since I seems Pe has returned to the fold, is he going to take back over the 'Pick your dogs' thread each week? Are we staying with the new scoring system? Hoping so. I like it.

OP
OP
drdiags

drdiags

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":ql7w7bjy said:
So Doc, since I seems Pe has returned to the fold, is he going to take back over the 'Pick your dogs' thread each week? Are we staying with the new scoring system? Hoping so. I like it.

We will see what he wants to do. I can still generate the charts and show the odds and put them in his thread or I can start the thread and join in on the debating of the picks, which is what Pe liked about this.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
drdiags":3pumt6b7 said:
hawksfansinceday1":3pumt6b7 said:

We will see what he wants to do. I can still generate the charts and show the odds and put them in his thread or I can start the thread and join in on the debating of the picks, which is what Pe liked about this.
He actually liked the debating part? :sarcasm_off:

OP
OP
drdiags

drdiags

Reaction score
And the winner is:

.NET handicapper# of PicksCorrect CoversMissed CoversCorrect OutrightMissed OutrightRD Factor
rsm650410121.00

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":7egjsh2o said:
I hope everyone remembers this moment where the Seahawks are underdogs to the 49ers, since it's absolute proof that Vegas odds have nothing to do with who they think will win. :)

aladdin-genie-sheepish.jpg

In my defense, my point still stands; but, yeah...