Week 12 Upset picks/w point spread

Erebus

Reaction score
Erebus":nsksaugo said:
I'll go with the Stealers and Redskins. I hope the Falcons can pull off the upset, but I really don't see it happening, so I'm not going out on that limb.

I'm actually picking the Stealers and Redskins to win outright. As far as underdogs covering, I'll also add the Bucs and Vikings.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Falcons, Redskins to cover. Cowboys Pats and Jets to win

ivotuk

Reaction score
I have no idear what a point spread is so I'll keep it simple:

jaguars
vikings
buccaneers
titans
colts
cowboys
patriots
Washington

Will all win. :th2thumbs:

rideaducati

Reaction score
I think the Redskins will give the niners a good game. The niners are near inept on offense with their run game becoming more and more predictable and their pass game nonexistent. The Redskins are pretty good offensively and should be able to score on the niners. The niners have trouble scoring at all. GO Redskins.

davidonmi

Reaction score
ivotuk":3ndi78fb said:
I have no idear what a point spread is so I'll keep it simple:

jaguars
vikings
buccaneers
titans
colts
cowboys
patriots
Washington

Will all win. :th2thumbs:
a point spread is basically a number given to a favored team every week. If the line is say seahawks -7 against the 49ers the seahawks need to win by more than 7 to cover. And if they win by less than 7 or lose the 49ers cover the spread

OP
OP
drdiags

drdiags

Reaction score
6 out of 12 games played so far were straight upsets (according to spreads). Another one ends in a draw and the Rams/Bears game probably had the Bears favored late in the week. Upset specials everywhere.

davidonmi

Reaction score
yep, I knew it, this game set up perfectly for a cowboys win. Just when everyone gives up on them they win a big game. They'll end up giving it right back, I think the bears game sets up for the cowboys to give it back

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Alright, Ivotuk - you and I were the top dawgs this week. IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG. Looking forward to Diags's post for this weekend!