WE WON!

Decimation

Reaction score
I'm just happy we won against the Cowboys, it's a great feeling! Now on to Arizona.

This team will need to give it their all when they play them. This game coming up against the Cardinals, in my opinion, could be the defining point of our season.

A win would put us at 5-4 and would keep us alive on our run to the playoffs. Let's go Hawks!

HawkerD

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3ez5dggi said:
That last Bennett penalty was a great play, even IF it was intentional.

Actually especially if so.

They had a bit over a minute I believe. Hitting the QB low made him gimpy for the last few throws. Which meant no rolling out or scrambling from pressure to dump it at the last second to an option that shook his cover.

15 yards did not come close to putting them in FG range. It did, make it a lot harder for them to complete throws though and to escape pressure.

I liked it.

You were probably on the other thread complaining about the hit on Ricardo Lockette. :sarcasm_off:

OP
OP
IndyHawk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1gaqwjke said:
IndyHawk":1gaqwjke said:
We won this game at Dallas against a real good defense and they threw all they had at us./quote]

Dallas wasn't a real good defense. Ranked #25 DVOA going into this game.
They was playing good hard defense most of the game except at end with that long drive.You can post stats what not ect but Greg Hardy has made a big difference with that D's play in my opinion,not to mention also Dallas was very desperate to win this game and fought like a cornered animal in their house

DynoHawk

Reaction score
In the Immortal words of Apollo Creed...

Man, I won! But I didn't beat him!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Optimus25":1mzkusy0 said:
Yeah I'm sure rodgers will throw a terrible ball this evening nearly ruining the game like russ did... Theyre almost the same pay, right?. I mean i love Wilson, he drove us to victory, but what if that ball is one inch higher?
As a matter of FACT, Rodgers DID throw a couple of shit balls.
He also had an O-Line that PROTECTED him, EVEN WHEN he got out of the pocket, he was still getting a LOT of time to open a pack of gum, then take his sweet assed time to try and find an open receiver, and he STILL THREW a dirt ball.
Rodgers, (the guy that's suppose to be the best Quarterback to ever play the game), was SCHOOLED by Payton Manning.....Go figure eh?
P.S. - I loved the look of humiliation on Rodgers face...Dude was FUMING :16:
I don't want to get off track from what the OP was saying, because I 100 % agree with the feel good that he was laying down. :th2thumbs:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2mcpcuid said:
MontanaHawk05":2mcpcuid said:
IndyHawk":2mcpcuid said:
We won this game at Dallas against a real good defense and they threw all they had at us./quote]

Dallas wasn't a real good defense. Ranked #25 DVOA going into this game.
They was playing good hard defense most of the game except at end with that long drive.You can post stats what not ect but Greg Hardy has made a big difference with that D's play in my opinion,not to mention also Dallas was very desperate to win this game and fought like a cornered animal in their house
Agreed....NOW the Cow Pies knows how it feels to get their asses kicked AT HOME, Just like the Seahawks must have felt last Season when they came to Seattle.
Knocked the shit out of the Dallas Cowboys swagger, and their fans in the boot. :snack: