"We haven't done anything great"

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
That is a quote from Russell Wilson. He talked about how this is a topic among the players. For those out there that may think this team can't or won't live up to expectations, this tells me that this team is ready to play. They are young, hungry and talented. Look out NFL. Thank God for a leader like RW!

hawk79

Reaction score
He's right. As a fan since 1984, everytime the Hawks have been tabbed for greatntess, they have come up short. It's just that simple. Not to say that they can't go all the way this year, but, I've seen it before with this team in the past. When the expectations are there, the team isn't. I HOPE I am VERY wrong this year!!! Go Hawks!!!

Hawks46

Reaction score
Bah, he could've said it the exact same way, minus the "I've been a fan since 84" and still would've been jumped on. People are way too sensitive.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
PantherFan":yxso9f4t said:
Now if I said that, you guys would flip. Haha

Because you would've stated it as Newton is 4x the player Wilson is (and been wrong. Again.).

hawker84

Reaction score
PantherFan":i6poaz65 said:
Now if I said that, you guys would flip. Haha

NOT YOUR PLACE TO SAY! Why are obvious things so hard for you to grasp?

Like forum etiquette for instance.. thank god we only have to deal with you mumbling bafoons once this season. And yes i'm saying you won't make the playoffs.