Think I’d rather get blown out

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Yeah. Seems that every time we were going to take a commanding lead there was yellow laundry all over.

NFL is garbage. Game tonight was much better from the offense but I didn’t see the NfL or Vegas allowing an upset. Not with the SF Philly Dallas script on the line.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Yeah. Seems that every time we were going to take a commanding lead there was yellow laundry all over.

NFL is garbage. Game tonight was much better from the offense but I didn’t see the NfL or Vegas allowing an upset. Not with the SF Philly Dallas script on the line.
What I was thinking

WarHawks

Reaction score
What the hell was that? Throwing it in the dirt on 4th down? Lol. Geno sucks.

WarHawks

Reaction score
He ran backwards and threw it in the dirt. He didn't try to escape or roll out. He has to anticipate this kind of pressure is going to come.

stack55

Reaction score
No one blocked Parsons, can’t beat the refs.
that was pass interference on Jsn the drive before, no call.

WarHawks

Reaction score
What's so funny Cyrus? Prove me wrong then.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I feel horrible for this offense who played their asses off. But how do you know sell out blocking Parsons? He has been a troublemaker all game.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I'm not going to put this one on the refs. Seahawks had their opportunities. We lost it on the 4th and 1, then lost it again on the 3rd and 2 and 4th and 2. The TEAM played well enough to win, just a couple plays away. We needed Walker tonight, after Charbs had them worn down, they were ripe for a Walker bustout runs, a couple of them.

We lose Brooks, that hurt, and lose Charbonnet, that hurt too. We need two more players worth of talent on the field.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
What's so funny Cyrus? Prove me wrong then.
Arguably the best def player in the league with zero block attempt...Russ isn't escaping that either. Geno had no way of escaping that or even expecting his team would not even get a guy in front of him. At best Russ spins in a circle and goes down but I doubt he would of had time to do anything..just like Geno. The Russ crowd always takes opportunities like this to pretend Russ still coulda be 2013 Russ if still here.