Way to Early thoughts on next years QB

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Could there be a chance that the Huskies go into their first season in the BiG10 with Cam Ward as the starting QB?

As of yesterday I would’ve never even considered it. But today on 710 they mentioned that Ward has at least 10 seven digit NIL offers from various schools. They didn’t mention any names or actually connect him to the UW so it’s just speculation.

I’m not up to speed on who they already have in the pipeline but Ward seems like a fit for what DeBoer likes.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flyingsquad23

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
So PFF's recent 2024 mock draft has Caleb Williams and Drake Maye going 1-2 in the draft (with Marvin Harrison Jr. going #3). Jaden Daniels is #9. More interestingly, Bo Nix is projected to fall to #21 and Penix is pased up in the first round entirely.

In these early projections, the QBs are always lower, and usually end up going higher than the first projections.
I don’t know if you accidentally posted in the wrong thread or not but this wasn’t about the upcoming draft.

This was about the possibility of Cam Ward joining the Huskies next year.

bileever

Reaction score
I don’t know if you accidentally posted in the wrong thread or not but this wasn’t about the upcoming draft.

Thanks, moved to more appropriate thread!

CallMeADawg

Reaction score

Rumors are that Ohio State is keen on him.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Cam Ward was pretty damn effective against UW…

I gotta feeling, DeBoer, will have his pickings of what QBs he will play.

UW, has the foundations to attract a lot of good young recruits as well.

The future is looking quite solid right now for UW!

Let’s goooooo!!!!!