Watching Luck Suck is so Enjoyable

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
And yet, the Colts' special teams stupidity drags on into this game! 20-0 saints. :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
S

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
But, but, but, the team around him is soooooo bad :sarcasm_off:

Really? Why then can 40 year old Matt Hasselbeck go 2-0 with 495 yards, 3 TD, and 0 picks?

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":56c3xmr4 said:
But, but, but, the team around him is soooooo bad :sarcasm_off:

Really? Why then can 40 year old Matt Hasselbeck go 2-0 with 495 yards, 3 TD, and 0 picks?

Whisper (because Luck is an average at best QB)

RussB

Reaction score
Most overrated NFL player. It really is funny to watch him suck mostly because of his fans.

RussB

Reaction score
Lol anyone remember when everyone on ESPN was saying hes going to win a superbowl this year :lol:

Smellyman

Reaction score
I like the commentator excuse though.

Matt H played well checking down and completing everything. The problem with Luck is he is so good and his talent is so immense that he tries to do everything.

he is just too good for his own good.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Luck at halftime.man hes good

I actually got a laugh at the end of the 2nd quarter..another int..just...too good.... :lol:

9/19 79 yards 2INT 19.3 rating

Luck has 9INT on the year now...and this is only his 5th game this year

OP
OP
S

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
Smellyman":nd4uj26h said:

Matt H played well checking down and completing everything. The problem with Luck is he is so good and his talent is so immense that he tries to do everything.

Yea, such a bogus excuse. Sooo, if checking down and taking what the defense gives you wins games and makes you good. And throwing long, trying to force things makes you bad....which of the two should you do and which of the two would you want your QB to do?

bmorepunk

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":1h4enuho said:
Smellyman":1h4enuho said:

Yea, such a bogus excuse. Sooo, if checking down and taking what the defense gives you wins games and makes you good. And throwing long, trying to force things makes you bad....which of the two should you do and which of the two would you want your QB to do?

I don't think "excuse" is a good word to use here.

Luck has great potential (which is why there was so much hype over him), but he plays way too much like Favre on a bad day. If the defense is taking away an aspect of the field, he should be taking what is given. The Colts have other issues so they can't handle too many mistakes from him and have a good chance to win.

If this guy could make better decisions his ceiling is probably something like Aaron Rodgers. Right now it's hard to see how he's going to get there.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":38z7ogin said:
Smellyman":38z7ogin said:

Matt was going down the field plenty. Fact is the entire team looked better when Matt was playing. Not just the QB. It took the NFL talking heads two and a half weeks to come up with their excuses as to why.

I feel for Pagona. He has to be cringing knowing he has Matt standing on the sidelines and knowing he could get that team to perform better while Luck pretty much seals his fate with more poor performances.

chris98251

Reaction score
So between the 49er's and the Colts are we in a Suck for Gruden race?

RichNhansom

Reaction score
bmorepunk":h9t2gdw9 said:
SeaToTheHawks":h9t2gdw9 said:
Smellyman":h9t2gdw9 said:

Luck has great potential (which is why there was so much hype over him), but he plays way too much like Favre on a bad day. If the defense is taking away an aspect of the field, he should be taking what is given. The Colts have other issues so they can't handle too many mistakes from him and have a good chance to win.

If this guy could make better decisions his ceiling is probably something like Aaron Rodgers. Right now it's hard to see how he's going to get there.

Maybe. Or maybe Harbaugh made him look like the next genius QB. So far every QB that Jimmy has worked with has performed exceedingly higher than without him. You do the math.

The problem is the NFL and ESPN are all in on the guy. Big names like Manning and Brady sell the entire brand and with both of them close to retirement it was time to start prepping the new product. Unfortunately he just doesn't look like he is capable of fulfilling the prophecy.

Lets face it. A 40 year old Hasselbeck looks better than him and not just a little better. He makes the whole team look better.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
bmorepunk":30941nri said:
SeaToTheHawks":30941nri said:
Smellyman":30941nri said:

By the what other issues are you referring to? They didn't look so deficient when Matt was on the field. Maybe that defense isn't as bad if they aren't trying to salvage multiple Int's games?

As for potential well you could say the same thing about Kaepernick. Jaws was proclaiming him the next coming until reality set in and now without Harbaugh he looks like a complete vegetable out there.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":18x8f62m said:
So between the 49er's and the Colts are we in a Suck for Gruden race?
I don't think that Jedthro in Santa Clara would want to pay the big cabbage it would take to land Gruden.

lsheldon

Reaction score
I agree, New Orleans is showcasing what an average quarterback Luck is. However, tomorrow the media pundits will proclaim Luck one of the top 3 or 4 quarterbacks in the NFL (far ahead of Russell Wilson) and hint he might be one of the greatest of all time simply because he fits the prototypical QB mold.

Every time I see him in that stupid beard I remember those commercials, its so easy a caveman could do it. Apparently that only applies to car insurance and not playing quarterback in the NFL.

253hawk

Reaction score
It got so bad that FOX switched to TB/WAS instead. Hahahaha....

chris98251

Reaction score
253hawk":uxokqzvf said:
It got so bad that FOX switched to TB/WAS instead. Hahahaha....

That cloaked figure leaving the building was probably Irsay with his now empty briefcase to get them to change the game.