Walter who?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Keep in mind the Hawks cut Will Blackmon this summer and he's starting for the Jags. Yes, they're the Jags but he's still a starting corner in the NFL and he wasn't good enough to be on the Seahawks team. That folks, is freakin' depth.

ensett

Reaction score
We grow CBs on a tree hidden deep in the valleys of the cascades

w00t

Reaction score
ensett":2rpvrckq said:

That's why it'll be hard to sneak Shead back into our practice squad when Walt gets activated.

253hawk

Reaction score
Just wanted to showcase Jeremy Lane's effort. He comes out of nowhere and blocks Meachem downfield for 15 yards all the way to the end zone to help Bennett get in for the TD.

RD4zsR0

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Lane and Maxwell played great. That said, we are a better team with Thurmond 3 playing for us. I will welcome him back when he returns.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Maxwell barely missed two possible picks yesterday. Our depth as a team is amazing.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
253hawk":2a5x40lp said:
Just wanted to showcase Jeremy Lane's effort. He comes out of nowhere and blocks Meachem downfield for 15 yards all the way to the end zone to help Bennett get in for the TD.

RD4zsR0
Yeah my buddy and I were gushing over this last night. Effort man. He could've watched the play unfold but he gave max effort and made the TD possible.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
CB is a scheme position for Pete Carroll and Carroll and Schneider know how to draft guys who fit that system perfectly. We never need to worry about losing one of our CBs to free agency.

CANHawk

Reaction score
w00t":5gn23vq3 said:
ensett":5gn23vq3 said:

That's why it'll be hard to sneak Shead back into our practice squad when Walt gets activated.

I doubt we do. Probably move Derrick Coleman instead.

Seafan

Reaction score
The word from Rappaport is the Hawks may sign Winfield today. I guess they move Shead back to the PS. Unless the Browner suspension is resolved.

Latest posts