Vent, But Breathe.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":37y7eaph said:
Talking about 6-4 as if its an alright thing. Team played its easy part of the schedule and is one game over .500. Things are not ok.
Jesus Christ, are you going to break down and cry man?

IrishNW

Reaction score
How about that offense last night? Looks like Pete finally let the dogs loose.

That playaction rollout screen pass was so sick, if not for a shoestring tackle Davis was gone.

Exittium

Reaction score
My complaint is.. Pete’s faithfulness while admirable ya very hurtful. Yeah we sent off lane, but Lane Pre Sherm injury is not by any means better than Griffin and Coleman. So I feel he’s made TOO many “Exceptions” to his “comPETE “ mantra. From his coaching staff to players.

Other then that, at this point the season feels 50-50 to me and my expectations are Jim Mora Low lol

hawker84

Reaction score
Aros":1acrvajd said:
I won't be shocked if we make the playoffs. In fact, thanks to the Rams remaining schedule I fully expect to. Maybe that's foolish but I would be more surprised if we do miss the playoffs given both team's remaining schedules.

I here you Aros, but just the fact that we as fans are relying on another team to not make the playoffs due to a tough schedule is in fact the writing on the Wall. Since when in the last 6 years have we worried about what other teams are doing, we've always been the team to beat. That time has come and gone. We don't even have that home field mystique any more. Nobody fears playing us, even at home. Times, they be a changing.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
We still have the mystique to put fear in teams during the playoffs. Good post Aros. Lots of season remaining. Let's make some noise!

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":381ymtrf said:
We still have the mystique to put fear in teams during the playoffs.

Glad you still think that. We got the snot beat out of us the last two seasons as soon as we played a good team in the 2nd round. If we creep into the playoffs by chance, we will be the fodder that the good NFC teams feast on.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":yjwsyuxu said:
Siouxhawk":yjwsyuxu said:

Glad you still think that. We got the snot beat out of us the last two seasons as soon as we played a good team in the 2nd round. If we creep into the playoffs by chance, we will be the fodder that the good NFC teams feast on.
I wouldn't be so adamant. Lots can happen between now and then and we're the team others have to respect.

chris98251

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":1g8gpeaa said:
pittpnthrs":1g8gpeaa said:
Siouxhawk":1g8gpeaa said:

I wouldn't be so adamant. Lots can happen between now and then and we're the team others have to respect.

As of this week where are we on this list? The mystique you speak of in the playoffs is missing something here.

1 Philadelphia East 9-1-0
2 Minnesota North 8-2-0
3 New Orleans South 8-2-0
4 Los Angeles West 7-3-0
5 Carolina South 7-3-0
6 Atlanta South 6-4-0

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":12qi4j29 said:
Siouxhawk":12qi4j29 said:
pittpnthrs":12qi4j29 said:
Siouxhawk":12qi4j29 said:

As of this week where are we on this list? The mystique you speak of in the playoffs is missing something here.

1 Philadelphia East 9-1-0
2 Minnesota North 8-2-0
3 New Orleans South 8-2-0
4 Los Angeles West 7-3-0
5 Carolina South 7-3-0
6 Atlanta South 6-4-0
Yes, I understand those are the standings, but I still believe we will win the division and host s playoff game. That's when the mystique and fear factor will kick in. But one step at a time me boy.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Aros":2d6tn1p6 said:
I love this emoji. A perfect representation of how I feel most of us react fresh after a loss.

:240039:

Breathe. R-E-L-A-X.

Sure, the season on the surface seems to be going to Hell in a hand basket but last I checked 6-4 with 6 games to go is a hell of a lot better than 4-6 or 3-7, etc. Perspective. Yes, the NFC is stupid tough this year. The 1 and 2 seed is out. Forget that. But the division is still VERY much alive thanks to an incredibly tough final schedule for the Rams. I can easily see them finishing 10-6 or 9-7.

I thought I was going to be a lot more pissed after this loss but I find I am not. I loved the bounce back nature we showed...Russell was once again just a hang nail from another epic comeback. This team has no quit in them and that's not something that is coached. Your players either have that collectively or they do not.

Yes, fear for your lives with Lane as Sherman's replacement. YUCK. He alone may cost us a L. But he's scrappy and the effort is clearly there. He just lacks that level of talent that the better CB's in the league have.

Injuries will most likely keep us from our ultimate goal this season but whenever you have Russell Wilson, anything is possible.

Season is far from over.
damn straight

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts