UPDATE: Seahawks traded for Percy Harvin II,,new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidhawk

Reaction score
w00t":1prnqfmg said:
nevermind LOL i just heard Percy will be wearing #11 per twitter.. but Sherm doesn't wear number 12 lol wtf

Per Allen's feed, Harvin will wear No. 11 as a Seahawk (Richard Sherman is No. 12).

I love Sherman but he is NOT 12 :laugh: I'm guessing either Allen's getting senile or maybe you are following a fake account?

EDIT: I see you added a link to an article and the article is putting in the sherman information. Excellent sports blogging there

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
HawkFan72":382d2gwb said:
There's activity on the .com live feed. It's starting soon!

It won't happen, but I want them to come out and announce,

"Just got off the phone with Bryant's agent, and we agreed on a deal."

I'd probably go running around my office building.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I have this sinking feeling about our defense, the missed opportunities at 25, the cost for the contract and what players that contract is going to cost us. I like Harvin, but his attitude and injury troubles started in college and I haven't seen any sign of them improving yet.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
ivotuk":2js0ztjq said:
I have this sinking feeling about our defense, the missed opportunities at 25, the cost for the contract and what players that contract is going to cost us. I like Harvin, but his attitude and injury troubles started in college and I haven't seen any sign of them improving yet.

Probably a good idea to sit back and have a drink, then. I bet next year, after you see him in action, you're going to forget all about it.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
ivotuk":28wgml0a said:

I think the Seahawks have proven over the few couple years that they can find players to fit their scheme on Defense and excel. On offense, they have shown that they need to pay to get who they need (with Wilson, Tate, and Okung being the exceptions).

Even if some of our Defensive stars go, I feel that they can find replacements in the draft over the next couple years. On offense, I would not be as optimistic.

blue 22

Reaction score
ivotuk":tmujj1t8 said:

dude if pete can handle T.O. and braylon edwards then im sure harvin will be fine.

w00t

Reaction score
Mike Rob and Mr Wilson will be good for Harvin.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Geez, is this thing ever going to start, or did the 49ers hijack Harvin's ride and spirit him away to the city on the bay?

Maybe they met with him and stole his watch, then called to cancel his limo...

-The Glove-

Reaction score
ivotuk":329qsf14 said:
What missed opportunity? PC was looking for a Harvin-type at 25. Instead of taking a huge risk on a rookie, he went out and got the real thing. This deal doesn't mean Defense is on the backburner now.

Rotoki521

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3r6qin06 said:
Geez, is this thing ever going to start, or did the 49ers hijack Harvin's ride and spirit him away to the city on the bay?

Maybe they met with him and stole his watch, then called to cancel his limo...

It looks like it is about to happen... But seriously WTH!?

NYCoug

Reaction score
Damn I love John Schneider!

As a diehard fan of the Blue Jays and the Seahawks, I'm truly blessed to watch the two best GM's in all of sports work. I'd love to see a conversation between Alex Anthopoulos and John Schneider. It would be amazing!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Russell Wilson was in the film room waiting for him. Texting him on the flight over with plans on things to do in the offseason.

Incredible. His work ethic is unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.