Twitter blowing up about Richard Sherman

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
A-Dog":vd6a986r said:
My friend's neighbor told him that we are trading Sherman, Frank Clark, and Beast Mode for Khalil Mack and a 4th round draft pick. Apparently the Raiders don't think they can pay both Carr and Mack, and they certainly need help at corner.

:sarcasm_off:

2119935855 bed8fd6634 o

A-Dog

Reaction score
yeah I know... I'm just starting to really loathe this thread and it just won't die

(I realize I'm not helping matters)

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":2r3vrgp4 said:
I like Sioux. He's got a lot more moxie and balls than most of the posters on this board these days. Most are a lynch mob or argue just to argue. Why do you think so many people have bailed from here?

It's because of what I just mentioned. Just because you may not like Bevell is no reason to rip Sioux a new one. He was also passionate about T JAC as well. It simply does NOT make him a bad guy. A lot of you that think you are grown up are a bunch of sniveling keyboard warriors.
You're a good egg in my book too, Largent!

I have pretty tough skin. I also understand that the NFL, although eliciting a mighty passion, still is a game and falls under the category of entertainment in life. I chose to follow that entertainment on most Sundays with a good brew and friends ... none of whom are really Seahawks fans, save for the occassional drifter or seasonal worker who takes up residence in my bar of choice.

Yeah, I liked Bevell since his days wih the Vikes. I also liked T-Jack and thought he proved a pretty decent backup and mentor for Russell. But the thing is, Bevell, Tarvaris, Sidney, Heath, Antoine and K-Will drew me into the Hawks. But Pete and John and the coaching staff, along with the 12s, and the brand of football that the team endorses is what sealed the deal in me becoming a Hawks fan for life.

Hell, it does have fringe benefits. I met a pretty gal in a bar last year wearing a 12 jersey. I, of course, was wearing my Tarvaris jersey. Long story short, I invited her over to my table, we had a great afternoon and I found out she was a stripper originally from Seattle. She even told me that she smoked a little reef with Earl once in his mancave. Now I don't know how much of that is fact or fiction (she was indeed a stripper though), but the idea is I enjoy cheering for this team and even bantering with some of you knuckleheads.

Seymour

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":5bnnnwpr said:
Largent80":5bnnnwpr said:
I like Sioux. He's got a lot more moxie and balls than most of the posters on this board these days. Most are a lynch mob or argue just to argue. Why do you think so many people have bailed from here?

It's because of what I just mentioned. Just because you may not like Bevell is no reason to rip Sioux a new one. He was also passionate about T JAC as well. It simply does NOT make him a bad guy. A lot of you that think you are grown up are a bunch of sniveling keyboard warriors.

I have pretty tough skin. I also understand that the NFL, although eliciting a mighty passion, still is a game and falls under the category of entertainment in life. I chose to follow that entertainment on most Sundays with a good brew and friends ... none of whom are really Seahawks fans, save for the occassional drifter or seasonal worker who takes up residence in my bar of choice.

Yeah, I liked Bevell since his days wih the Vikes. I also liked T-Jack and thought he proved a pretty decent backup and mentor for Russell. But the thing is, Bevell, Tarvaris, Sidney, Heath, Antoine and K-Will drew me into the Hawks. But Pete and John and the coaching staff, along with the 12s, and the brand of football that the team endorses is what sealed the deal in me becoming a Hawks fan for life.

Hell, it does have fringe benefits. I met a pretty gal in a bar last year wearing a 12 jersey. I, of course, was wearing my Tarvaris jersey. Long story short, I invited her over to my table, we had a great afternoon and I found out she was a stripper originally from Seattle. She even told me that she smoked a little reef with Earl once in his mancave. Now I don't know how much of that is fact or fiction (she was indeed a stripper though), but the idea is I enjoy cheering for this team and even bantering with some of you knuckleheads.

Are you sure she didn't say Darrell?
He seemed pretty stoned on Feb. 1 2015. :snack:

chris98251

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":3nszg1ye said:
Largent80":3nszg1ye said:

Get a room you two............ :)