Sherm says us almost messed up bobby negotiations

Donn2390

Reaction score
Yes JS F****ed up.

He gave Bobby a contract for what reason? With him are we winning the SB and playoffs?

He could had signed Ryan Neal for 1 more year and keep his talents further, because he's still in his prime. (27) unlike Wagz who's 32.

I'm not sure if keeping adams this season and cutting him next season will save the Seahawks some money.
Ryan wanted out, they agreed to let him go. He wants to play for a team where he can start. Hawks did him a favor..

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Sherm isn't here to appease message board posters, it seems

His attitude here, while I disagree with his sentiment, is the type of attitude this football team misses. Just sticking up for your boys. These guys were dogs who demanded respect and called it out when they felt they weren't being given respect.

Is Bobby washed? Yes. Slightly more than vet minimum is what JS should have offered as a starting point. Obviously, Bobby is confident and thinks he's still at the top of his game. Sherm sticks up for his boy. World goes round

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Screw Sherman "on this matter", was Bobby sniveling to Sherman, or did Sherman take it upon himself to put himself in Bobby's skivvies on THIS PARTICULAR negotiation?
"Disrespectful"?? Bobby didn't have to sign the one year contract.
The Rams offered up a 10 million dollar a year contract, BIG WHOOPIE!!, Then after ONE single year they sh*t Can that package deal, and Sherman thinks that John Schneider is being an a$$#ole because he ain't offering Wagner a Big Dollar Come Home Deal????????
Hey!!, here's an Idea 'Richie' why don't you pony up a few Million for John to give to Bobby, I mean Hey, IF YOU ARE REALLY CONCERNED ABOUT Bobby's Feelings?....PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!