Tuesday can't get here fast enough

Barthawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":265a2b6j said:
Largent80":265a2b6j said:
So, 3 former Hawks on that list?...the only one worth a sniff, and I guess a sniff is something I care not to do is Melton.
Tramon Williams is the db that Kearse beat for the winning TD in the c. game.

Did you think that was bad coverage? I thought the coverage was very good, Russ just made a perfect throw.

Yep, even more telling was the fact that Williams' name was not mentioned during that game until that play.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
While I do think the Hawks are going to be active in free agency, I think it'll be the 2nd and 3rd wave of FA's, as it appears teams are going nuts for the top FA's right now.

So IMO it's gonna be quiet around here FA wise for another week or so until all the top FA's get their skrilla.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":gnc4vpeu said:
While I do think the Hawks are going to be active in free agency, I think it'll be the 2nd and 3rd wave of FA's, as it appears teams are going nuts for the top FA's right now.

So IMO it's gonna be quiet around here FA wise for another week or so until all the top FA's get their skrilla.

I agree. That 2nd and 3rd wave seems to be where Schneider makes the magic happen.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1xzz64s6 said:

I think I would concur with this after seeing the current landscape. I would like to see them get Andre Johnson though even if they have to make a trade for him.

Latest posts