Top Billin': Does the ASCENDING Bobo make DK TRADEABLE?!

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

And another one. Again. I've said plenty on the topic. I'll let the video stand on it's own. Go Murf! Although he could have known a few more contract details if he was going to post a video with THIS topic.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I agree with what he saying in the video but the dead cap hit makes Metcalf untradeable. I didn’t agree with signing Metcalf to the contract extension you can get close to the same production for less money without the attitude

comparing Metcalf to Terrell Owens is fair

seabowl

Reaction score
In Pete Carrol’s offense, you need a good quarterback and good receivers, not great for either. Hence why Geno Smith is a good fit and guys like Tyler Lockett as well. Although I consider Tyler great, he was never be paid as a great wide receiver.

toffee

Reaction score
Jake Bobo has 8 receptions. Let's pump the brakes a bit.
This!!

I am in the camp of DK is our best WR, DK could also be the best WR in the league if somehow he could convert all of his athletic gifts to football prowess. As is he's like a V12 running on 10 cylinders, but he still is our best WR. I am also in the camp of not shopping DK, but will consider if some team over offers on DK.

Last edited:

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
They legit have these??
Okay I'm being serious now and I can't tell you how excited I am to tell you YES, I stumbled upon them but you have to go the "custom jersey" route and it will drop down a menu of EVERY single player that's currently on the Hawks right now. I was torn between this one, Witherspoon, Charbonnet, and Wagner. I'm going to stick with Bobo though

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Okay I'm being serious now and I can't tell you how excited I am to tell you YES, I stumled upon them but you have to go the "custom jersey" route and it will drop down a menu of EVERY single player that's currently on the Hawks right now. I was torn between this one, Witherspoon, Charbonnet, and Wagner. I'm going to stick with Bobo though
Nice!

evergreen

Reaction score
Writing is on the wall. Massive cap help, first rounder to chase qb with and money spent elsewhere where it's needed more.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Interesting that he points out that Woolen is having a shitty year. I believe I called that out recently. He's not the same since coming back from injury.