Top Billin' - Hawks/Cardinals edition - Enjoy ;)

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Not sure if you've ever seen "Top Billin'" dude on youtube.

This is the Cardinals edition. I love this dude. "Prison Love". "Eat at Geno's". Awesome!

Warning: He calls out Tyler for the missed 1st at the 3:50 mark! ;)

If you like the show, his channel is: https://www.youtube.com/c/TopBillinFootball - he's got a bunch of videos/analysis.

Another Hawks related video from the channel: "Seahawks MANHANDLING fellow physical squads!"

Enjoy!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, can't take any of his comments that seriously. He knows football well. He just has some fun with it. Not sure what is so horrible about someone having some fun.

BASF

Reaction score
I think he's a Seahawks fan. He covers them alot.
He isn't. He covers them "professionally" (quotes because they are his words, not mine). He made a big deal about being a fan of Mid Atlantic teams (personally think he is a Ravens fan but he also goes for the Commanders) when people in his comments section called him a Seahawks homer when putting out pro-Geno content in the preseason.

morgulon1

Reaction score
He isn't. He covers them "professionally" (quotes because they are his words, not mine). He made a big deal about being a fan of Mid Atlantic teams (personally think he is a Ravens fan but he also goes for the Commanders) when people in his comments section called him a Seahawks homer when putting out pro-Geno content in the preseason.
Fair enough. I enjoy his humor either way. It cracks me up when he uses the slot machine sound when people get
Cracked

Ozzy

Reaction score
Yep, can't take any of his comments that seriously. He knows football well. He just has some fun with it. Not sure what is so horrible about someone having some fun.
I’ve seen him get super pissed over stupid stuff, he comes across as super sensitive at times in the comments. But I also get it, has to deal with a lot of trolls on a constant basis too. I love his channel though and he posts great stuff. He’s not a Seahawks fan so he stays fairly objective too.

cymatica

Reaction score
Yeah right, he's a closet fan

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Yeah, he’s pretty vocal at times about how he isn’t a Hawks fan. He likes Carroll which is what drew him to cover Seattle in the first place. Used to have a copy of Pete’s book(s?) on the shelf behind him, even on no-Seattle content. I believe he said something similar to Seattle fans fund his content so he keeps making Seattle vids.

evergreen

Reaction score
He’s great! He had to put up the adult content page because of NW fans being offended by his language and humor. They are on this page even! I love listening to this dude!

Latest posts