Top 10 off-ball linebackers entering 2021 NFL season

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
I agree with the list. Except... while over the last several years teams have figured out the best place to throw the ball on us is over the middle and seams. Which is where bobby mostly pass covers. Not necessarily the best coverage wise anymore. That maybe more of scheme and what bobby has been asked to do. He is still the best lb in the league, but it will be hard for him to keep that ranking with leanord, Dez White or still awesome Lavante David.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
jamescasey1124":2l34r637 said:
I agree with the list. Except... while over the last several years teams have figured out the best place to throw the ball on us is over the middle and seams. Which is where bobby mostly pass covers. Not necessarily the best coverage wise anymore. That maybe more of scheme and what bobby has been asked to do. He is still the best lb in the league, but it will be hard for him to keep that ranking with leanord, Dez White or still awesome Lavante David.

I assume that it's more of scheme problem than not, although I haven't dug into it much at all to confirm. It's part of the reason why I want Ken Norton canned yesterday.