Top 10 NFL Cornerbacks 2023

kidhawk

Reaction score

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Being as this is a Seahawks free list, isn't it more NFL forum stuff?

I see Woolen is "just missed"; much like the author did with journalistic integrity by missing him.

Rat

Reaction score
DJ Reed is on there anyway.

I dont get the two Dallas guys over AJ Terrell, Jamel Dean, Charvarious Ward, and Woolen.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Being as this is a Seahawks free list, isn't it more NFL forum stuff?

I see Woolen is "just missed"; much like the author did with journalistic integrity by missing him.

It would be except the only part I really care about is the fact that Woolen couldn't even crack the top 10 of this guys list :LOL:

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I’m kind of fine with our dudes getting underrated if it means it will motivate them more to keep producing.

Only 2 guys in CBS Top 100.

No one really ranking any of our best players who produced last season or have a history of quality production in their top 10 in the league at their positions. Geno, K9, Metcalf, Lockett, Fant, Dre Jones, Wagner, Nwosu, Woolen, Diggs, Meyers, Dickson.

I get some of these guys are borderline if not reaches but let them all have that chip on their shoulders that’s pushes them to strive for greatness and cementing that status and reputation with concrete evidence.

Maulbert

Reaction score
I’m kind of fine with our dudes getting underrated if it means it will motivate them more to keep producing.

Only 2 guys in CBS Top 100.

No one really ranking any of our best players who produced last season or have a history of quality production in their top 10 in the league at their positions. Geno, K9, Metcalf, Lockett, Fant, Dre Jones, Wagner, Nwosu, Woolen, Diggs, Meyers, Dickson.

I get some of these guys are borderline if not reaches but let them all have that chip on their shoulders that’s pushes them to strive for greatness and cementing that status and reputation with concrete evidence.
Only 2 guys because it's Prickso's list. I never read what he drools into his keyboard and turns in as an excuse for an article.

Rat

Reaction score
This isn't Prisco's list. It's some guy named Jared Dubin.

I've read a lot of these lists this offseason; most of them have had Woolen on the fringe of the top 10. I keep seeing the phrase "boom or bust", but I think that applies poorly to him, as I don't recall him getting busted often.

Maulbert

Reaction score

I've read a lot of these lists this offseason; most of them have had Woolen on the fringe of the top 10. I keep seeing the phrase "boom or bust", but I think that applies poorly to him, as I don't recall him getting busted often.

What's that? You're wrong?

Thanks for making me give that twit clicks.

Edit- You need to read whole posts before contradicting someone. If you bothered to read who I replied to, you'd know I was talking about the 100 player article, not the CB article.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score

Sauce Gardner was dominate but I find it ironic that he’s not only in the top 10, but many are already kinging him as top corner in the league. He was lockdown in college, he was a top 4 pick, yet he had still had to platform propaganda himself over Woolen’s meteoric rise for attention.

However, the fact that Woolen is on the outside looking in on this top 10 conversation when the total body of work and impact looked pretty even in comparison to Sauce. I’d say the Jets had a better DLine group and a better CB opposite of Gardner that probably balanced out the inside and outside leverages for their safeties and LBers in favor of Gardner.

Not to mention Woolen has only been a CB for 3 years converting from WR, he was making plays on pure athleticism rather than instincts. Wait until his mind catches up to his body and he actually develops the mindset of a lockdown corner in all phases of his game. Sauce is already there on that island surviving for the last 4-5 years. Woolen just got casted away some time last year and is just beginning to learn how to really survive.

On the similar but different note, it’d be hilarious if someone could photoshop or AI a Cast Away movie poster starring Woolen but change…

Wilson the Volleyball into Wilson the Potato Sack.

Last edited:

Rat

Reaction score
What's that? You're wrong?

Thanks for making me give that twit clicks.

Edit- You need to read whole posts before contradicting someone. If you bothered to read who I replied to, you'd know I was talking about the 100 player article, not the CB article.
Calm down, Felicia. I thought you were referring to the article in the OP. It's really not that big of a deal. Such a weird thing to get so riled up about...